Sync My contacts and Calendar with Outlook

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys regarding the fascinate is there any way i can easily sync my contacts calendar and notepad with outlook on my PC

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
you can sync by using the native email setup on the fascinate. personally i didnt like the interface so i use touchdown 2.x by nitrodesk. a steep price but well worth it. there is also a 30 day fully functional trial in the market.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
i use Google Synch to synch my Google Calendar wirelessly between my work Outlook Calendar and my phone Calendar and it works flawlessly.

if Google would get the Contacts to synch the same way i would be quite happy.

djlim4

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
i use Google Synch to synch my Google Calendar wirelessly between my work Outlook Calendar and my phone Calendar and it works flawlessly.

if Google would get the Contacts to synch the same way i would be quite happy.

Hey that sounds like what I've thinking about doing... quick question though, I'm pretty new to using outlook in general (always worked for real small companies), and my boss put out a "shared" calendar on our work outlook which has the weekends/holidays that I'm working for the rest of the year so i'd like to sync it. The only reservation i've had is if I end up syncing the calendar, will my personal notes from my own calendar show up on the other end? i dunno, cuz it's a shared calendar? Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but it seemed relevant. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007