Markey app problem

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
So I did a factory reset on my phone fascinate recently and when I went to download need for speed shift again(market) it showed up for 9.99 and it was trying to make me pay for it again. I bought it for 4.99 and I remember it even going on sale for 0.99 at one point. How come it is not showing I paid had already bought it already? I bought it off the market and have done a factory reset before and downloaded it without a problem.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I did a factory reset on my phone fascinate recently and when I went to download need for speed shift again(market) it showed up for 9.99 and it was trying to make me pay for it again. I bought it for 4.99 and I remember it even going on sale for 0.99 at one point. How come it is not showing I paid had already bought it already? I bought it off the market and have done a factory reset before and downloaded it without a problem.

did you make sure that you had logged in with the same Gmail account, because your purchases are linked to the account not the phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol