Android Central forum App

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I just want to ask this and see if anyone can tell me why or why not or somthing but i love reading the forums here, but it sucks having to go to the net on my phone. Why dont AC have an appt just for the Forums. Like i have the appt for the main page but i think it really needs one for the forums. I have adroidforum.net appt on my phone it works pretty good but i know AC could do make a better one.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I just want to ask this and see if anyone can tell me why or why not or somthing but i love reading the forums here, but it sucks having to go to the net on my phone. Why dont AC have an appt just for the Forums. Like i have the appt for the main page but i think it really needs one for the forums. I have adroidforum.net appt on my phone it works pretty good but i know AC could do make a better one.

which on are you using? taptalk works pretty well for me.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Stock i guess need to try some differnt ones dont I

edit i use the stock browers i didnt know there was an app to look at the fourms.

Last edited:

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

Give tapatalk a try it's a paid app but it's great!

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Tapatalk is a great app for browsing the forums, but I agree it'd be great to have a dedicated portion of the AC app for browsing the forums.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
AndroidCentral also has a mobile version of the site and forums if you didn't want to pay for Tapatalk. Just go to m.androidcentral.com.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all i will check out tapatalk but really cant pay for an appt times are hard and wife might kill me even if its $3 i tryed useing a gift card one of the visa ones i got of xmas but it didnt seem to work i guess because its not a real creditcard and has no name on it just says a gift for you on the front. Anyone else have any luck with using one of those.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all i will check out tapatalk but really cant pay for an appt times are hard and wife might kill me even if its $3 i tryed useing a gift card one of the visa ones i got of xmas but it didnt seem to work i guess because its not a real creditcard and has no name on it just says a gift for you on the front. Anyone else have any luck with using one of those.

Seriously, try http://m.androidcentral.com. It loads fast and it's easy to read. Hopefully someday we'll be able to use gift cards in the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze