Google Calendars missing

Froalskiner#WN

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Just updated to Froyo. So far so good. The only problem I've found so far is I'm missing some Google calendars in my sync options. Has anybody seen this yet?

Froalskiner#WN

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Sure, on 2.1 I had 3 of my 5 available Google Calendars synced to my phone(each one was available however). On 2.2, only 2 of them show up(out of 5). I am the creator of each one. Of the 2 calendars that show up, 1 is private, the other is shared.

I don't have the option of showing any of the other calendars I have available in either the calendar app or my Agenda Calendar widget.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Sure, on 2.1 I had 3 of my 5 available Google Calendars synced to my phone(each one was available however). On 2.2, only 2 of them show up(out of 5). I am the creator of each one. Of the 2 calendars that show up, 1 is private, the other is shared.

I don't have the option of showing any of the other calendars I have available in either the calendar app or my Agenda Calendar widget.

go to settings>accounts and sync>slect each email account and tell it what to do.

Froalskiner#WN

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
go to settings>accounts and sync>slect each email account and tell it what to do.

It's already syncing 2 of the available calendars. The issue is not each calendar is showing up as available to be synced.

EDIT: Ok, this is great. If I add a dummy calendar it shows up as available.

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I encounter the same thing. I could create an online calendar and it would show up immediately. But my existing shared calendars would not show up.
Luckily, I was able to delete them, then recreate them. Then they instantly showed up. But there wasn't a thing I could find that would make them appear until I deleted them and recreated them.
I then had to reshare them. Annoying to say the least. If you had a lot of data in them, it would be a big problem.

Froalskiner#WN

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok, getting closer to a solution. Clearing the calendar storage data in running applications made the 3rd calendar show up but now the second one isn't...

EDIT: Third time's the charm.

I went to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Running > Calendar Storage. I then pushed "Clear Data" and then "Force Stop".

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome