Need For Speed Shift

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I bought this game when it was a dollar back in December. After I installed Froyo I can't redownload it. Anyone had this issue?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought this game when it was a dollar back in December. After I installed Froyo I can't redownload it. Anyone had this issue?

did you use the same email address when you setup your froyo as for you old rom? i am able to dl all the apps i have paid for.

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
did you use the same email address when you setup your froyo as for you old rom? i am able to dl all the apps i have paid for.

I did. In the new Android Market site it says I purchased it. When I try to redownload it says "Not Available by your carrier" type bullcaca. It shows up in AppBrain too. When I try to install it, AppBrain says it cant find it.

SSmaster

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i have the same problem. What happened was the game was originally 4.99, then it went on sale for .99. now ea pulled that version from the marketplace and replaced/uploaded a new version for 9.99. Basically anyone with the old version is screwed right now if you somehow delete it until EA does something about it.

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I did use titanium backup and for some reason that was one of the only things that did not get backed up.

Really? You bought the one from the market or via the Verizon demo that came on the phone? If the latter, it's a system app and TiBU wouldn't back up the app itself, only the data. If you got it from the market I have no explanation, you're SOL :(

If you really want it and have a nandroid you could go back and make a Ti backup then install froyo again...a bit of a pain if you don't do this stuff often

Last edited:

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i backed this up via astro awhile back...when i updated, it was gone from the market...but luckily, i got it back from my astro backup

Jrex

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought it when it went on sale also, but now it doesn't show up as a purchased app? I even have the receipt for the purchase but it tries to make me pay $9.99 for it? Shenanigans I tell you!

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I just realized this as well. I reloaded Modern Combat 2 just fine but this one is not showing purchased for me either... I also bought it for the .99 sale.