LMAO @ Sprint's Big Announcement....

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Really Sprint? Really? I think this carrier wants to go bankrupt.

jay2.gif

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I mean, yeah that's nice, but what does it have to do with this forum?

Nothing, my bad. I have a fascinate and was already in these forums when i heard the news. Posted it here to see if any people would leave verizon and their fascinate to get that new hot kyocera @ sprint.

makav3ll1

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I mean, I cant even see the point of it. Two screens? Who needs two screens, there not even connected so its ugly, you cant even play like full games or use most apps besides the ones that are meant for the dual screens. I can see maybe if you integrate two seperate screens as in like 2 seperate phones. One screen you can be playing angry birds, the other one u can be texting. I mean something like that I can see, like an advanced multitasking. Other than that, Seems stupid so far. This aint no nintendo ds ;P

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Go to home page

Oh, the dual screen phone? I don't see how it'll effect Sprint's bottom line. Kyocera maybe, but who knows, Americans love to have more, more, more, so I'm sure there will be people lining up to buy this thing for no other reason than it has two screens. To be honest, dual screens would be more useful than dual CPU cores. I mean, what are people really doing on their phones to need dual 1Ghz cpu's? Browsing the web and checking e-mail?

I'll admit it does look a little awkward, and I don't think I'd ever buy one, but I don't see how it's such a big joke and/or disaster.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I mean, I cant even see the point of it. Two screens? Who needs two screens, there not even connected so its ugly, you cant even play like full games or use most apps besides the ones that are meant for the dual screens. I can see maybe if you integrate two seperate screens as in like 2 seperate phones. One screen you can be playing angry birds, the other one u can be texting. I mean something like that I can see, like an advanced multitasking. Other than that, Seems stupid so far. This aint no nintendo ds ;P

I would buy the next generation one in a heart beat once they get the dual tasking figured out. It would be like my nintendo DS drugged my fascinate and they made a kick A** gaming monster baby. Not having to cover the screen with my thumbs to play a GB emulator?! AWESOME! The one they showed gives me a big rubbery one, but I love the potential with some polish.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry guys, the phone looks terrible IMHO. The specs are bad, and let's face it, it's a Kyocera???? When is the last time they made a hot phone? Um, never. Also, this announcement is a disaster because the average consumer will not want this. Sprint built up on this anticipation for their so called big announcement, and they bring to you the nintendo DS cell phone????
90ap8h.png

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry guys, the phone looks terrible IMHO. The specs are bad, and let's face it, it's a Kyocera???? When is the last time they made a hot phone? Um, never. Also, this announcement is a disaster because the average consumer will not want this. Sprint built up on this anticipation for their so called big announcement, and they bring to you the nintendo DS cell phone????
90ap8h.png

One more reason I'm not dissatisfied with leaving sprint last month. This is a bone-head of a device. I don't see it selling well, to easy to break. They're really playing with fire, the only decent phones they offer are their high end 4G devices, they have very little to offer in a straight up 3G device for those of us that don't have 4G in our area and won't for awhile yet you want me to pay an extra $10 per line per month? screw that.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
One more reason I'm not dissatisfied with leaving sprint last month. This is a bone-head of a device. I don't see it selling well, to easy to break. They're really playing with fire, the only decent phones they offer are their high end 4G devices, they have very little to offer in a straight up 3G device for those of us that don't have 4G in our area and won't for awhile yet you want me to pay an extra $10 per line per month? screw that.

You have to pay the 10 dollar fee anyway now, doesn't matter if you have a 4G device or not.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

Exactly...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad