Where'd the devs go? Do they have a big project?! :-D

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So call me crazy but it seems like all of the developers have nearly disappeared. I'm wondering if they're working on EB01 now. God this waiting is killing me. It's kinda fun to wonder though.

Edit: so the first title on this post seemed really pushy and b****y, sorry.

Last edited:

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
From what I under stand they cant do much with froyo becase they dont have the source code yet hence why we havent seen any kernels for dl30

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I was surprised nothing came out with EB01 but then I figured why bother when we have a froyo leak. My guess is they are working on their asop roms.

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
jt tweeted something about voodoo late yesterday morning, maybe took a night off after staying up late. He's close on bluetooth for aosp as well. I personally prefer either of those to another samsung leak.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
jt tweeted something about voodoo late yesterday morning, maybe took a night off after staying up late. He's close on bluetooth for aosp as well. I personally prefer either of those to another samsung leak.

LOL. I want custom kernels I say! If EB01 is the official release, and they give out the source code we'll have options again like we did with DL09 and DJ05. I'll take a samsung leak happily.