Need some help with apps

ncarbon

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
In the Market I can no longer see Mylink from Onstar and Paypal app. Online each app says installed, and when I click on install, it says the divice is not capable. Any thoughts? I am using EB01, DL30 loaded them fine.

Ned

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
In the Market I can no longer see Mylink from Onstar and Paypal app. Online each app says installed, and when I click on install, it says the divice is not capable. Any thoughts? I am using EB01, DL30 loaded them fine.

Ned

Did you restore them through Titanium Backup? Maybe it is the wrong version of the program.

Try to uninstall from the applications/manage applications and then reinstall from the market

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Ned

Possible that verizon has onstar blocked to use some of their apps instead

ncarbon

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
No I reload from the market

And I have no Install/Uninstall options, the APPs flat out aren't in my search results from the Market. On the web I can see the Apps, they say installed, but my current device is not capable.

Ned