its too quite...

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
sorry bordem got the best of me. ac seems to be quite since eb01 came out guess no one is complianing anymore or has probloms?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
its friday night, just wait till around 2:30 when everyone comes in a drunken stuper wonder why their phones wont turn on , and we will say,,,plug them in and wait 10 mins

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
need help asap....

i have 43% battery left and need it for my alearm tomorrow morning. iam using jucie defender as well and my phone has been off the charger since 7am. do u think it will last til tomorrow at 7am or should i charge it over night. and should i always go down to 5% battery before a charge, i also have the samsung battery only charger can i charge the spare battery over night?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
i have 43% battery left and need it for my alearm tomorrow morning. iam using jucie defender as well and my phone has been off the charger since 7am. do u think it will last til tomorrow at 7am or should i charge it over night. and should i always go down to 5% battery before a charge, i also have the samsung battery only charger can i charge the spare battery over night?

Draining a Lithium-Ion battery down that far, should be avoided if at all possible. I have that charger you refer to, and swap batteries about 3 times a day.

There are some good do's and don'ts in the 3rd column of the chart: on this page.

Reactions: afbar1114

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Draining a Lithium-Ion battery down that far, should be avoided if at all possible. I have that charger you refer to, and swap batteries about 3 times a day.

There are some good do's and don'ts in the 3rd column of the chart: on this page.

Really? I was always under the assumption it's the Lithium-ion Polymer batteries that you have to be careful about that with.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Sheesh Cory. You go through 4 batteries a day on the same device? WTH?

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.