Mobile Data button

drjohnson89

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I recently updated to the Superclean Froyo build and was wondering what the Mobile Data button does? I've left it on as it already was when I booted my phone after the update, but was simply curious about its purpose. I'm sure this question has been asked before but I figured I'd ask myself. Thanks again!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I recently updated to the Superclean Froyo build and was wondering what the Mobile Data button does? I've left it on as it already was when I booted my phone after the update, but was simply curious about its purpose. I'm sure this question has been asked before but I figured I'd ask myself. Thanks again!

turns off the phones ability to use the cell internet. no updates fro email and such. market wont work.

drjohnson89

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Would that help save battery life while my phone is simply idle? And thanks for the quick reply!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Would that help save battery life while my phone is simply idle? And thanks for the quick reply!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

maybe. it just depends on whats going on with your phone. battery is the one thing almost everyone that uses the fascinate struggles with. check out how to battery thread.

Reactions: drjohnson89

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay