How did I do that? Quick Status?

anon(40232)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I went to plug in my phone the other night, and in the process of setting it down on the table, I did something and got this status box to load over my home screen that had all sorts of information, like battery life and temperature, and other things I can't remember. I don't have many apps on this phone, and the only app I can think of that could have possibly done it would be "Battery Monitor", but I don't know if it was the app or the phone. Has anyone seen that before?

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a widget on your home screen for battery monitor? If you you probably clicked on the widget, try it and see what happens

Jashley73

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I also have done this on my Drone X. I've brought it up twice by accident and could not duplicate this intentionally. I believe it's a (series of) touch gesture(s) that brings the window up, titled "Quick Status Display." The aformentioned screen shows (and this is a vague list, compiled from memory) battery percentage, signal strength, and the like... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The app "spare parts" will give you this information as will the app "android system info"

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.

crakedparrot

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
You have "Sense Analog Clock" on your home screen. if you touch on the lower right corner of the widget it will bring up "Quick System Info"

marteagajr75

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have ADW launcher and one time I hit the home bottom at the bottom, and of course it gives you the option of ADW Launcher or TW Launcher, well by mistake I check the option at the bottom and right away hit on TW Launcher, so now it doesn't let me use ADW Launcher, I've tried unistalling ADW and re-installing it but I still can't get it to work. How could I fix this? Thank you.

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to use the task manager to close the TW Launcher. Then press the home icon and it should give you the option to choose which one you want again.

jr45

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have ADW launcher and one time I hit the home bottom at the bottom, and of course it gives you the option of ADW Launcher or TW Launcher, well by mistake I check the option at the bottom and right away hit on TW Launcher, so now it doesn't let me use ADW Launcher, I've tried unistalling ADW and re-installing it but I still can't get it to work. How could I fix this? Thank you.

Home Switcher App works to switch back & forth between any launcher

Reactions: marteagajr75

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

Download and app called Home Switcher

It will fix your problems and give you the ability to switch launchers anytime you want.

OLD.n.SLOW

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to the OP, I have no idea what you hit to bring up the system info but to switch launchers go to settings/applications/manage applications and find TW Launcher in the list, select it and then clear defaults. After that hit the home button and select the launcher you wish to use.

Jashley73

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
You have "Sense Analog Clock" on your home screen. if you touch on the lower right corner of the widget it will bring up "Quick System Info"
This is absolutely correct. I figured out the "sweet spot" just before reading this post... By clicking just under the Hours on the bottom left brings up the "quick system info" window. It shows SD card storage free, internal storage free, internal memory free, battery level, and battery temperature. Touching the bottom right corner brings up the widget settings menu as well. Hope this helps!

mjt1265

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Okay Im a tard I was reading this and thought this would be a cool feature but what is the "sense analog clock?" Is it one of the Samsung Widgets?