Anyone using Juice Defender?

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am. I have the paid version and I'm very pleased with it.

I am trying the free beta version and I am at 1.05x. Not very compelling to make me go out and buy it. I have it set as the Default as I couldn't get some of the features (like WiFi) to be enabled and figured it would take care of it on it's own.

HuskerDad3

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I tried it a couple months ago and had problems with it turning off my data while I was using apps. Very frustrating. Uninstalled.

RMThompson

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I tried it, and didn't like it. Not only would it take a few minutes to re-start the data, I was having issues using google maps; it wouldn't lock onto the signal well.

A few crashes afterwards it got the ol delete

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think I have come to the following conclusion.
Coming from the BB world I was used to getting 2+ days out of my Storm. I knew that Android phones have "issues" with battery times but I decided to make the jump anyway. I am so glad I did and I am not looking back! Just like any newer technology, it needs time to evolve and I am sure that Androids are no different. Luckily for me I am (almost) always near a charger so it won't be an issue. I am going to stop with allthese battery apps and accept my phone for what it is. I love my phone and this community!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20