What Froyo build will we get? (Wait for it...)

ls5012

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
newbie willing to try root but only have a mac

I can't wait anymore but cant find instructions for installing with mac.

Grady White

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Obviously this doesn't mean the update is Froyo but, in an email our company received from Verizon last week, the following was in it FWIW:

Verizon Wireless continuously introduces new software updates to enhance your and your employees' experience with us.** Over the next several weeks Verizon Wireless will have updates available for the BlackBerry? Bold?, BlackBerry? Curve? 3G 9330, LG Ally?, Samsung Fascinate? and the Samsung Continuum?.
Learn more about the following updates:
BlackBerry Bold | BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 | LG Ally
Samsung Fascinate | Samsung Continuum

FNDomination

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I was okay with not getting the update until this week. However, now that it looks like March or maybe even April, I am getting pretty damn pissed. Never again will I buy a phone with a promise of an impending release. I have nothing against Samsung, but this is some silly silly stuff here.

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I was okay with not getting the update until this week. However, now that it looks like March or maybe even April, I am getting pretty damn pissed. Never again will I buy a phone with a promise of an impending release. I have nothing against Samsung, but this is some silly silly stuff here.
I'm not as concerned now that I'm running EB01, but I still think its ridiculous. If I hadn't gone to the leaked build I'd probably be raging like a lot of other people here. It isn't just the wait, its not knowing how long or what we are even waiting for.

I'm sure Verizon has their reasons. lol

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Those of you saying EB01 works fine with your car stereos...did you also flash the EB01 modem?

There is a bluetooth thread and there are 3 of us experiencing an issue upon hanging up a call and getting the "force close" vibrate sequence, but not getting a force close message. And then the bluetooth connection is no longer in place (though both the head unit and phone say it is still connected).

I've paired 2 other phones with the stereo (Android) and neither of them had the issue, though admittedly mine has worked fine for a call or two and then failed. I can get it to fail usually within 2 or 3 calls and then for some reason the next time I pair it might do it on the first call.

And also, to be clear...your stereos stream bluetooth content such as music, Slacker radio, etc. as well as phone calls?

essy

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
So this is the next update? Checked out XDA, this is for Fasinate, no? Is this what they said we would be getting today?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech