Hulu Help needed

ninjamark

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed to Super Clean version 2.4 - EB01 Froyo leak root+Froyo Clockworkmod - EB01SC24_DXC.tar .... i have read around and some seem to be able to watch hulu. What can i do to get this to work?

TIA

ninjamark

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Big THANKS!! Worked like a charm. In the chaos i believe i forgot to uninstall flash.... at least thats what i think but it seems to work fine. If im missing something let me know. Doesnt work in opera as other had mentioned (perhaps this is due to no uninstall issues above) IDK... but work alright with hulu app.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yeah, uninstalling any flash updates is key. It works in dolphin HD but you have to go in and change the user agent to desktop.

ninjamark

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I suppose i can simply redo the process? uninstall flash first of course? and hulu?

UH... where do i find the Flash App to uninstall? Im not seeing it in the app folder or apps manager.... am i missing something?

Last edited:

ninjamark

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
our of curiousity.... did this flash put the lag update and vodoo on my phone. Not sure what all these really are...but wanted to ask. I just like to keep up on what is on it so i know when things go wrong what to say...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol