Power supply for travel

anon(79053)

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Many of the newer planes have standard power outlets. Most of the international flights are on newer planes (at least with Delta) and most have power outlets. You can check on the airline websites and they list the amenities each seat has.

I fly Delta all the time and the international flights all have power outlets for Business class. And they are available in Economy too but sometimes it's only available in the first 2/3 of the plane.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Portable Power

Another one you might want to take a look at is the Engergizer Energi To Go. You don't charge this one. You use AA Lithium batteries, or even Alkaline batteries. AA batteries are pretty much available anywhere and you can even take an extra set or two with you if need be. You don't have to worry about charging the unit by USB or a wall outlet. It is also half the price of the one mentioned above.

http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Cel2Mot-Energy-Motorola-Phones/dp/B000JD39X8/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1298582992&sr=1-2

Reactions: curley1441
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Another one you might want to take a look at is the Engergizer Energi To Go. You don't charge this one. You use AA Lithium batteries, or even Alkaline batteries. AA batteries are pretty much available anywhere and you can even take an extra set or two with you if need be. You don't have to worry about charging the unit by USB or a wall outlet. It is also half the price of the one mentioned above.

Amazon.com: Energizer Cel2Mot Energy To Go Power Pack for Motorola Phones: Cell Phones & Accessories

yeah but mine charges other devices :)

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

I have that type thing for when I go camping. It has a 2600MaHr LiIon battery, Good for a couple of full charges.

It cost about half as much as that device.

The Energizer one also doesn't say what the capacity is. Any idea?

Edit:
Rereading it implies it is 2000MaHr. Not bad.

I found the data on mine and it is 2400, not 2600. Here it is for $21.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Lenmar-Powe...829?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230e6b9c9d

Last edited: