Browser is making me what to rip my hair out! Help me not smash this phone!

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
OMG I cant take it. The browser is horrible. I thought it was only one webpage that requires me to enter my date of birth and all that so it was a lot of scrolling through selection menus. No. Its almost all webpages. It locks up constantly and I have to force close it. 9 out of 10 times I have to say forget it and use the Tab. Is there a better browser than this stock one and if yes what is best and where do I get it? Thank you!

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin HD browser all the way, one of the best alternatives out there. Anyway how did u manage to wonder all the way to the fascinate section lol.

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok where would I find this miracle browser? lol. Market?

I didnt wonder really. I locked my X away in my desk for now to give the Fascinate a shot. Really liking it so far. Need to update my siggy but cant remember how I got it there in the first place lol.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin HD is my browser of choice too. The default browser sucks. I haven't tried it lately but I hear the new firefox mobile browser is good too. I think there is a link in the article.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok where would I find this miracle browser? lol. Market?

I didnt wonder really. I locked my X away in my desk for now to give the Fascinate a shot. Really liking it so far. Need to update my siggy but cant remember how I got it there in the first place lol.

from the market

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why it is asking for your birthday. That sounds like something possibly unrelated to the browser... I don't remember having to do that when I first got my phone.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Since we're on the topic of browsers (and I agree Dolphin HD is the best) has anyone noticed it's impossible to enter text into a box within a pulldown? For example, if you click the search pulldown on this page, the box displays, and you can click on it, but try to enter some text and it goes away. All browsers I've tried on the Fascinate do this.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
The SkyFire Browser is amazing, it lets you play some video in the browser w/o Adobe's Flash, getting used to the format is what took time for me.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Since we're on the topic of browsers (and I agree Dolphin HD is the best) has anyone noticed it's impossible to enter text into a box within a pulldown? For example, if you click the search pulldown on this page, the box displays, and you can click on it, but try to enter some text and it goes away. All browsers I've tried on the Fascinate do this.

Yeah, I've had that problem alot, its rather annoying. Seems like its a problem with the Fascinate more than anything, because the X and Droid 1 never had those same errors.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
because the X and Droid 1 never had those same errors.

I was going to make that statement too but I wasn't totally sure. I swear there was even a Fascinate build that worked too. Like DJ09.

It seems like just yesterday we were going bat **** crazy waiting for the Droid X launch day. I thought we were nuts, but I think the TB forum has made us look mellow haha.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I was going to make that statement too but I wasn't totally sure. I swear there was even a Fascinate build that worked too. Like DJ09.

It seems like just yesterday we were going bat **** crazy waiting for the Droid X launch day. I thought we were nuts, but I think the TB forum has made us look mellow haha.

Haha, I stayed up the entire night to be the first one in my town to get the Droid X, then it was a pretty big disappointment, kept locking up and over heating, not staying connected to the network among other things, but my cousins works perfect. Weird how things like that work out.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro