Messed up my browser...need to do a restore

Matt F.

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have messed my browser up somehow. I tried to debing my browser and I was unsuccessful but now when I use my browser I lose a percent of charge about every two or three minutes. I have tried battery wiping three times to no avail. I made a back up of my setup after flashing the stock eb01 with cwm and restored my apps with tb. I have not flashed any roms with cwm before, what should I wipe before I do a restore? Anything special I should do before I do the restore?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have messed my browser up somehow. I tried to debing my browser and I was unsuccessful but now when I use my browser I lose a percent of charge about every two or three minutes. I have tried battery wiping three times to no avail. I made a back up of my setup after flashing the stock eb01 with cwm and restored my apps with tb. I have not flashed any roms with cwm before, what should I wipe before I do a restore? Anything special I should do before I do the restore?

wipe data and cache. try superclean 2.7. you wont be sorry.

Matt F.

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
LOL...I just downloaded 2.7 and plugged phone into charger to charge it before I flash and went and relooked at the 2.7 thread and saw all the casualties from flashing it with cwm, I think I will wait a bit before I flash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan