Notification issues, BLN etc

bjorn400

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I've been tinkering around with this for a while hoping i would eventually solve it but that hasn't happened yet. Ever since i joined 2.2 world(Currently I'm running superclean 2.4nv) i have lost my BLN notifications, and my screen won't even light up when the message first comes in. The backlight on the softkeys does work when i use the phone, it just won't notify me when the screen is off. I'm considering going all the way back to stock and then flashing the new 2.7, but I'd like to know if someone has a good idea of what the problem would be. I've tried the d101 and the dl09 modems with no luck.
What am i missing?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I've been tinkering around with this for a while hoping i would eventually solve it but that hasn't happened yet. Ever since i joined 2.2 world(Currently I'm running superclean 2.4nv) i have lost my BLN notifications, and my screen won't even light up when the message first comes in. The backlight on the softkeys does work when i use the phone, it just won't notify me when the screen is off. I'm considering going all the way back to stock and then flashing the new 2.7, but I'd like to know if someone has a good idea of what the problem would be. I've tried the d101 and the dl09 modems with no luck.
What am i missing?

blinkie no workie. we have no source code.

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok - we have source code now, but could someone explain back light notifications for me? I see it a lot, but I'm not sure how it even works (if there's settings you can go into to change how it behaves or if I'm totaling missing it). Thanks in advance.

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok - we have source code now, but could someone explain back light notifications for me? I see it a lot, but I'm not sure how it even works (if there's settings you can go into to change how it behaves or if I'm totaling missing it). Thanks in advance.

You have to download BLN Control ( free or pro) from the market, im using free, and in the settings make sure Activate BLN is checked. This works for me for Yahoo Mail notifications and SMS.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol