1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Angry Cricket beats Verizon to Froyo...

You know what's really sad is when a second rate carrier like Cricket updates their second rate Kyocera Zio to Froyo before Verizon updates their flagship Fascinate...really sad!

ROM
    "EC01" ~ Jt's EC10 Voodoo

LMAO!!

ROM
    Swapping them all out

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    so is this thread
    This thread is lucky I don't make another account to thank you again.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate

My father got my Droid X, my stepmother has a Droid 2, and I'm using a rooted Fascinate, swapping out lots of roms.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by MolecularGraph View Post
    lol!!!!!!!

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

so is this thread
    Let's see how many threads just like it get started to go along with the SEVEN, count 'em, SEVEN different separate threads about battery life.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I don't really care how many threads already exsist, thats what's so great about these forums guys like you all can't do anything about it.
    Last edited by m.s.johnson; 03-02-2011 at 08:47 PM.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by m.s.johnson View Post
    I don't really care how many threads already exsist, thats what's so great about these forums guys like you all can't do anything about it.
    Lol!!! You are so right. But be nice, if you ever have trouble its guys like sharky that will help you fix it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Swapping them all out

Not guys like me, idk about gunner, but I'll point and laugh, cause I never have my phone unplugged long enough for battery to be a problem.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate

My father got my Droid X, my stepmother has a Droid 2, and I'm using a rooted Fascinate, swapping out lots of roms.

I think the OP makes a very valid point. With the new exploit appearing in market applications, carriers need to address any phone not getting updates in a timely fashion.

They are forcing you to pay it off over two years, and patches for things like this current security hole need to come with no delay during that time.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by 3:

ROM
    Swapping them all out

Quote Originally Posted by gbhil View Post
    I think the OP makes a very valid point. With the new exploit appearing in market applications, carriers need to address any phone not getting updates in a timely fashion.

They are forcing you to pay it off over two years, and patches for things like this current security hole need to come with no delay during that time.
    When you say it that way, yes it does seem to be alot more important, but from the viewpoint of someone running a rooted FroYo already, its kinda one of those "Oh another person complaining about FroYo." Seems from that viewpoint this should be part of the "Waiting Room" thread, if you understand where I'm coming from.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

When you say it that way, yes it does seem to be alot more important, but from the viewpoint of someone running a rooted FroYo already, its kinda one of those "Oh another person complaining about FroYo." Seems from that viewpoint this should be part of the "Waiting Room" thread, if you understand where I'm coming from.
    i mostly wanna see yo create another account to thank me again. that would be awsome. i would be the only to get thanked twice by the same person in the same post.

ROM
    Swapping them all out

i mostly wanna see yo create another account to thank me again. that would be awsome. i would be the only to get thanked twice by the same person in the same post.
    That could turn bad though, cause you could just thank your own posts for like ever... And I wouldn't risk tempting myself with something like that.

ROM
    Swapping them all out

Oh oh oh, I know what we can do, lets make a Fascinate "OT"(Off Topic) Thread, so we dont have to goto the general chat, and can keep our OT someone confined to those of us with the Fascinate? Then in our OT we can talk about ignoring Bad Battery Threads.

Global Posts
    10,399 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

It is refreshing the giant isn't the biggest baddest fastest all the time imo, good for the chirping mini carrier. Samsung plays more of a role than VZW because samsung contracts it as a luxury update, not a maintainance update putting the cost on VZW. Other manufactures bear the cost, hence their products get maintainance updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Samsung plays more of a role than VZW because samsung contracts it as a luxury update, not a maintainance update putting the cost on VZW. Other manufactures bear the cost, hence their products get maintainance updates.
    Samsung has already denied that claim
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    Let's see how many threads just like it get started to go along with the SEVEN, count 'em, SEVEN different separate threads about battery life.
    "They're just doing this to try an sell soddas! There it is! Thirteen Soda commercials!"
    IL KYOCK PIL SAL

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by ITF36059 View Post
    "They're just doing this to try an sell soddas! There it is! Thirteen Soda commercials!"
    "Swing away Merrill" - Signs
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.