Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 272
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #26  
    eibbed0001's Avatar

    Posts
    435 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rooted

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tysdad08 View Post
    HEY U GUYS!!!!!

    Sorry some of the 80s coming out of me.
    I think that may be more of a 70s thing...you're dating yourself. But I get the reference so I guess I'm dating myself as well!
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
  2. #27  
    eibbed0001's Avatar

    Posts
    435 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rooted

    Default

    gunnermike53 - I figured I'd try to put Android on it so my spouse and child would stop using my phone to play Angry Birds. ;-)

    There is no data connection on it since I upgraded to the new phone so following all the directions and jumping through the hoops to be able to use the Market has been a long and tedious process. Since I can't get the SD card to work (I spent a few hours last night and more this morning trying) it may be a moot point. Maybe you'll have better luck.
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,199 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eibbed0001 View Post
    gunnermike53 - I figured I'd try to put Android on it so my spouse and child would stop using my phone to play Angry Birds. ;-)

    There is no data connection on it since I upgraded to the new phone so following all the directions and jumping through the hoops to be able to use the Market has been a long and tedious process. Since I can't get the SD card to work (I spent a few hours last night and more this morning trying) it may be a moot point. Maybe you'll have better luck.
    that wasome. i may have to give it a go.
  4. #29  
    Heath276's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    ROM
    stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eibbed0001 View Post
    I think that may be more of a 70s thing...you're dating yourself. But I get the reference so I guess I'm dating myself as well!
    No the goonies came out june of 1985.


    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  5. #30  
    Jmac9's Avatar

    Posts
    243 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP b33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tysdad08 View Post
    No the goonies came out june of 1985.


    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    I think eibbed (and myself) are remembering is Rita Mareno on the Electric Co......She started the "Hey you guys!!!!!!" back in the 70s

    Really dating myself now too......and that's all you need to know about me for now!
    Thanked by:
  6. #31  
    Heath276's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    ROM
    stock

    Default

    Yea, no i a kid of the 80's so i have no clue about what yall old timers are talking about lol.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,199 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tysdad08 View Post
    No the goonies came out june of 1985.


    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    that what i was thinking. awsome movie.
  8. #33  
    MolecularGraph's Avatar

    Posts
    635 Posts
    ROM
    Swapping them all out

    Default

    '93 Here, and my father doesn't approve of my hackery at all, at least he didn't until he found out he can tether/ wifi hotspot from his Droid X for free and suddenly it wasn't so bad, what a strange set of events.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.
  9. #34  
    chromium's Avatar

    Posts
    21 Posts
    ROM
    2.9 sc

    Default

    wish me luck guys going to root flash and voodoo my fascinate
  10. #35  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    wish me luck guys going to root flash and voodoo my fascinate
    WOOT! Come to the dark side. We have tethering. and pie. . . lots and lots of pie. Good luck!
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

    If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

    Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

    S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #36  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,199 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog Elite View Post
    WOOT! Come to the dark side. We have tethering. and pie. . . lots and lots of pie. Good luck!
    WHERES MY FREAKIN PIE!!!! ITS MY STUPID VOODOO THREAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY PIE!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
  12. #37  
    Landshark's Avatar

    Posts
    4,418 Posts
    ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    WHERES MY FREAKIN PIE!!!! ITS MY STUPID VOODOO THREAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY PIE!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
    Got your pie right here Gunner

    3.14159265
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

    Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

    Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

    If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
  13. #38  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    WHERES MY FREAKIN PIE!!!! ITS MY STUPID VOODOO THREAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY PIE!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
    *facepalm* Son of a BISCUIT! Mike, you were supposed to bring the pie. Did you break your MOTHER TRUCKIN email AGAIN!? Great, now all the flyers I put up offering pie with voodoo are a waste, and we look like jerks. again. Come on shark, I just got the new grand theft auto: polaris, montana. Lets get out of here. (Look up polaris montana on google earth. It's good for a laugh.)
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

    If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

    Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

    S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,199 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog Elite View Post
    *facepalm* Son of a BISCUIT! Mike, you were supposed to bring the pie. Did you break your MOTHER TRUCKIN email AGAIN!? Great, now all the flyers I put up offering pie with voodoo are a waste, and we look like jerks. again. Come on shark, I just got the new grand theft auto: polaris, montana. Lets get out of here. (Look up polaris montana on google earth. It's good for a laugh.)
    im not fallin for the banana in the tail pipe!!!
  15. #40  

    Default

    No seriously. Polaris montana. The town is actually a little east of where the map locks to.
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

    If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

    Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

    S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
  16. #41  
    Landshark's Avatar

    Posts
    4,418 Posts
    ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

    Default

    Gotcha.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

    Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

    Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

    If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
  17. #42  
    eibbed0001's Avatar

    Posts
    435 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rooted

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    im not fallin for the banana in the tail pipe!!!
    Now THAT'S 80s.
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
  18. #43  
    Heath276's Avatar

    Posts
    458 Posts
    ROM
    stock

    Default

    i want my 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,199 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tysdad08 View Post
    i want my 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i want my freakin pie!!!!!
  20. #45  
    cordoni's Avatar

    Posts
    942 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Here you go Mike, Banana Pie for everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to the Fascinate Forum? Say Hello!-edwardsbananacremepienewsimage.jpg  
    "Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

    If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.
  21. #46  
    eibbed0001's Avatar

    Posts
    435 Posts
    ROM
    Stock rooted

    Default

    It has raisins in it. You like raisins.
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
    Thanked by:
  22. #47  
    mikethemedic's Avatar

    Posts
    79 Posts
    ROM
    Com Rom 2.1

    Default

    I am pretty new as well. So i will say hello!

    And a big thanks to all the help I have already received in a short amount of time.
  23. #48  
    rjhernandez's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

    Default

    Hello All. I am a bb convert and i have been in android heaven for two days. I have done alot of reading prior to converting and i wanna root this bad boy. i used to do hybrids on my storm. question is, is it just as easy?
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #49  
    gunnermike53's Avatar

    Posts
    3,199 Posts
    ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cordoni View Post
    Here you go Mike, Banana Pie for everyone!
    YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!! did you see that sheepy!?!?!?!?!? thats it, im comin for you sheepy, im gonna turn off you cable.


    thanks cordoni!

    bad sheepy!!
  25. #50  
    MolecularGraph's Avatar

    Posts
    635 Posts
    ROM
    Swapping them all out

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!! did you see that sheepy!?!?!?!?!? thats it, im comin for you sheepy, im gonna turn off you cable.


    thanks cordoni!

    bad sheepy!!
    Turn it off then steal it for me? I'd be down with that! I kid I kid.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions