Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ROM
    Stock rooted

Quote Originally Posted by tysdad08 View Post
    HEY U GUYS!!!!!

Sorry some of the 80s coming out of me.
    I think that may be more of a 70s thing...you're dating yourself. But I get the reference so I guess I'm dating myself as well!
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.

ROM
    Stock rooted

gunnermike53 - I figured I'd try to put Android on it so my spouse and child would stop using my phone to play Angry Birds. ;-)

There is no data connection on it since I upgraded to the new phone so following all the directions and jumping through the hoops to be able to use the Market has been a long and tedious process. Since I can't get the SD card to work (I spent a few hours last night and more this morning trying) it may be a moot point. Maybe you'll have better luck.
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by eibbed0001 View Post
    gunnermike53 - I figured I'd try to put Android on it so my spouse and child would stop using my phone to play Angry Birds. ;-)

There is no data connection on it since I upgraded to the new phone so following all the directions and jumping through the hoops to be able to use the Market has been a long and tedious process. Since I can't get the SD card to work (I spent a few hours last night and more this morning trying) it may be a moot point. Maybe you'll have better luck.
    that wasome. i may have to give it a go.

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by eibbed0001 View Post
    I think that may be more of a 70s thing...you're dating yourself. But I get the reference so I guess I'm dating myself as well!
    No the goonies came out june of 1985.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ROM
    AOKP b33

I think eibbed (and myself) are remembering is Rita Mareno on the Electric Co......She started the "Hey you guys!!!!!!" back in the 70s

Really dating myself now too......and that's all you need to know about me for now!
    Thanked by:

ROM
    stock

Yea, no i a kid of the 80's so i have no clue about what yall old timers are talking about lol.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

that what i was thinking. awsome movie.

ROM
    Swapping them all out

'93 Here, and my father doesn't approve of my hackery at all, at least he didn't until he found out he can tether/ wifi hotspot from his Droid X for free and suddenly it wasn't so bad, what a strange set of events.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.

ROM
    2.9 sc

wish me luck guys going to root flash and voodoo my fascinate

Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    wish me luck guys going to root flash and voodoo my fascinate
    WOOT! Come to the dark side. We have tethering. and pie. . . lots and lots of pie. Good luck!
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #36  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog Elite View Post
    WOOT! Come to the dark side. We have tethering. and pie. . . lots and lots of pie. Good luck!
    WHERES MY FREAKIN PIE!!!! ITS MY STUPID VOODOO THREAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY PIE!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    WHERES MY FREAKIN PIE!!!! ITS MY STUPID VOODOO THREAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY PIE!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
    Got your pie right here Gunner

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

*facepalm* Son of a BISCUIT! Mike, you were supposed to bring the pie. Did you break your MOTHER TRUCKIN email AGAIN!? Great, now all the flyers I put up offering pie with voodoo are a waste, and we look like jerks. again. Come on shark, I just got the new grand theft auto: polaris, montana. Lets get out of here. (Look up polaris montana on google earth. It's good for a laugh.)

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog Elite View Post
    *facepalm* Son of a BISCUIT! Mike, you were supposed to bring the pie. Did you break your MOTHER TRUCKIN email AGAIN!? Great, now all the flyers I put up offering pie with voodoo are a waste, and we look like jerks. again. Come on shark, I just got the new grand theft auto: polaris, montana. Lets get out of here. (Look up polaris montana on google earth. It's good for a laugh.)
    im not fallin for the banana in the tail pipe!!!

No seriously. Polaris montana. The town is actually a little east of where the map locks to.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Gotcha.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    Stock rooted

im not fallin for the banana in the tail pipe!!!
    Now THAT'S 80s.

ROM
    stock

i want my 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

i want my 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i want my freakin pie!!!!!

ROM
    Stock

Here you go Mike, Banana Pie for everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to the Fascinate Forum? Say Hello!-edwardsbananacremepienewsimage.jpg  
    "Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.

ROM
    Stock rooted

It has raisins in it. You like raisins.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Com Rom 2.1

I am pretty new as well. So i will say hello!

And a big thanks to all the help I have already received in a short amount of time.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

Hello All. I am a bb convert and i have been in android heaven for two days. I have done alot of reading prior to converting and i wanna root this bad boy. i used to do hybrids on my storm. question is, is it just as easy?
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #49  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by cordoni View Post
    Here you go Mike, Banana Pie for everyone!
    YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!! did you see that sheepy!?!?!?!?!? thats it, im comin for you sheepy, im gonna turn off you cable.

thanks cordoni!

bad sheepy!!

ROM
    Swapping them all out

YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!! did you see that sheepy!?!?!?!?!? thats it, im comin for you sheepy, im gonna turn off you cable.

thanks cordoni!

bad sheepy!!
    Turn it off then steal it for me? I'd be down with that! I kid I kid.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast