New to the Fascinate Forum? Say Hello!

rjhernandez

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello All. I am a bb convert and i have been in android heaven for two days. I have done alot of reading prior to converting and i wanna root this bad boy. i used to do hybrids on my storm. question is, is it just as easy?

geosnipe

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello to everyone! I am sorry to see chris go but wish him great success on his future endeavors. As for the interim moderator, just wanted to thank you for the spring cleaning.

If I can help I will. I try to logon daily to at least read the threads. Flashing ROMs and Kernels are things I do weekly to biweekly. I have BRICKED my phone more than a half dozen times since rooting...thanks gunnermike:) That being said: backup, backup, backup!

I am pretty good with Titanium BKUP, NANDROID BKUP, SuperUser, and computer/USB problems. I hope everyone has a gr8 weekend!

Last edited:

JoshCBFL

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm Josh and I'm new to the Fascinate world. I had a Droid X but decided to jump ship and try something new. I am looking forward to this Froyo update and already feeling a bit impatient about it just reading everyone else's posts!

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm Josh and I'm new to the Fascinate world. I had a Droid X but decided to jump ship and try something new. I am looking forward to this Froyo update and already feeling a bit impatient about it just reading everyone else's posts!

Hi Josh! Welcome to the bright side (SuperAMOLED OWNS!) Hope you brought gunnermike's pie. Hi to all the other new recruits as well :-D

caicos

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm Caicos and i come from china.
i have a sch-i500,and i have some issues with this phone,i think maybe somebody can help me.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm Caicos and i come from china.
i have a sch-i500,and i have some issues with this phone,i think maybe somebody can help me.

Welcome Caicos. You will find lots of friendly help and support here at the AC forums. Just browse through the forums and post your questions in the appropriate thread. There are a ton of threads that cover just about every topic. So it pays to use the search function to find what you are looking for.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, it's Landshark. I'm not brand new to the AC Fascinate forums, but I've only been on for two months now. I've interacted with so many people on here, but figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself. Especially considering at times it seems like I live here. (They let me keep a cot in the corner of the basement) :D I'm not as tech savvy as a lot of other members here, but I'm willing to share whatever information I know and have learned since being on the forums. There are incredibly helpful and friendly people here at AC, and there is a wealth of information available to you in the various threads here in the Fascinate forums.

Last edited:

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm not exactly new. I just passed my Incredible on to my son and picked up a Fascinate till I upgrade to the TB in the summer. Think I'm going to try root/rom on this one. If I mess up I can fall back on my Tour.

jkirke

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. John from Omaha here. Had my Fascinate for a few months now....and LOVING it! Super fast. Crystal clear display. And how can you pass up Angry Birds!!

As I did when I had my Blackberry World Tour (joining crackberry.com) I wanted to find a forum that would help me learn all there is to know about my phone.

Thanks to the "Show your screen shots" section, I spent 6 hours Saturday on the couch with the laptop on my gut and the Fascinate in my hand. Now I've got the background and dock tosatisfy for the time being.

Cheers all,
jkirke

joshcore

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
hey there, josh from so cal. i love my fascinate and these forums are awesome. no complaints about my phone so far, although froyo would be nice! lots of amazing, talented, patient, and intelligent people on here too. good to know some people share the joys of having a super cool phone.

craiga.sherman

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm Craig, new to AC Forums. I've had my Fascinate for a few months now and I couldn't be happier. Well thats a lie, which is why I've been using these forums to learn how to root and and make the most of my SF.