Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ROM
    UKB 2.1 w/EC09 modem

Hello to everyone! I am sorry to see chris go but wish him great success on his future endeavors. As for the interim moderator, just wanted to thank you for the spring cleaning.

If I can help I will. I try to logon daily to at least read the threads. Flashing ROMs and Kernels are things I do weekly to biweekly. I have BRICKED my phone more than a half dozen times since rooting...thanks gunnermike That being said: backup, backup, backup!

I am pretty good with Titanium BKUP, NANDROID BKUP, SuperUser, and computer/USB problems. I hope everyone has a gr8 weekend!
    Last edited by geosnipe; 03-12-2011 at 07:20 AM. Reason: typo

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Hi everyone, I'm Josh and I'm new to the Fascinate world. I had a Droid X but decided to jump ship and try something new. I am looking forward to this Froyo update and already feeling a bit impatient about it just reading everyone else's posts!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshCBFL View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Josh and I'm new to the Fascinate world. I had a Droid X but decided to jump ship and try something new. I am looking forward to this Froyo update and already feeling a bit impatient about it just reading everyone else's posts!
    Hi Josh! Welcome to the bright side (SuperAMOLED OWNS!) Hope you brought gunnermike's pie. Hi to all the other new recruits as well :-D
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π

Hi everyone, I'm Caicos and i come from china.
    i have a sch-i500,and i have some issues with this phone,i think maybe somebody can help me.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by caicos View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Caicos and i come from china.
    i have a sch-i500,and i have some issues with this phone,i think maybe somebody can help me.
    Welcome Caicos. You will find lots of friendly help and support here at the AC forums. Just browse through the forums and post your questions in the appropriate thread. There are a ton of threads that cover just about every topic. So it pays to use the search function to find what you are looking for.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Hello everyone, it's Landshark. I'm not brand new to the AC Fascinate forums, but I've only been on for two months now. I've interacted with so many people on here, but figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself. Especially considering at times it seems like I live here. (They let me keep a cot in the corner of the basement) I'm not as tech savvy as a lot of other members here, but I'm willing to share whatever information I know and have learned since being on the forums. There are incredibly helpful and friendly people here at AC, and there is a wealth of information available to you in the various threads here in the Fascinate forums.
    Last edited by Landshark; 03-16-2011 at 02:01 AM.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Well I'm not exactly new. I just passed my Incredible on to my son and picked up a Fascinate till I upgrade to the TB in the summer. Think I'm going to try root/rom on this one. If I mess up I can fall back on my Tour.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Hey all. John from Omaha here. Had my Fascinate for a few months now....and LOVING it! Super fast. Crystal clear display. And how can you pass up Angry Birds!!

As I did when I had my Blackberry World Tour (joining crackberry.com) I wanted to find a forum that would help me learn all there is to know about my phone.

Thanks to the "Show your screen shots" section, I spent 6 hours Saturday on the couch with the laptop on my gut and the Fascinate in my hand. Now I've got the background and dock tosatisfy for the time being.

Cheers all,
    jkirke

hey there, josh from so cal. i love my fascinate and these forums are awesome. no complaints about my phone so far, although froyo would be nice! lots of amazing, talented, patient, and intelligent people on here too. good to know some people share the joys of having a super cool phone.

Hey guys, I'm Craig, new to AC Forums. I've had my Fascinate for a few months now and I couldn't be happier. Well thats a lie, which is why I've been using these forums to learn how to root and and make the most of my SF.

Name's Steven, and I'm with Craig. Upgraded to the samsung fascinate from the ERIS, and WOW it blew my mind. But I'm looking to get froyo and really unlock my Fascinate's potential
    Last edited by Futra1; 03-16-2011 at 03:42 AM.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Futra1 View Post
    Name's Steven, and I'm with Craig. Upgraded to the samsung fascinate from the ERIS, and WOW it blew my mind. But I'm looking to get froyo and really unluck my Fascinate's potential
    well you have come to the right place, welcome

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...ed-3-10-a.html

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...-captures.html

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...b16-based.html
    Thanked by:
    Futra1 

Thanks for links in the right direction. You guys have this place so organized I had my phone updated in 20 min. Thanks so much!

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Futra1 View Post
    Thanks for links in the right direction. You guys have this place so organized I had my phone updated in 20 min. Thanks so much!
    Very welcome, enjoy, if you have any questions please feel free to ask

well i think i am coming back, hello droidxcon!!! i i had a samsung fascinate with nothing but issues, and at the time was very inexperienced with flashing custom roms... so i traded for a droid x... droid x was fine, but after months of playing with it, i am bored with just the ability to install a plain old custom rom... so as of 2 pm today, i will have a samsung back... but now i need to learn the ins and outs of this phone all over again... especially what roms to use... the one i will trade for is currently rooted running superclean 2.9.1 froyo...
    Android Central - Super Member
    "Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"

Posting on behalf of the wife and my son - both who just got Fascinates. Lurked for a while and just decided to join. Getting the Thunderbolt myself....

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyMaker View Post
    well i think i am coming back, hello droidxcon!!! i i had a samsung fascinate with nothing but issues, and at the time was very inexperienced with flashing custom roms... so i traded for a droid x... droid x was fine, but after months of playing with it, i am bored with just the ability to install a plain old custom rom... so as of 2 pm today, i will have a samsung back... but now i need to learn the ins and outs of this phone all over again... especially what roms to use... the one i will trade for is currently rooted running superclean 2.9.1 froyo...
    Welcome back dizz, look 2 posts above yours we are much more together since last time you were around

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by yankswinagain View Post
    Posting on behalf of the wife and my son - both who just got Fascinates. Lurked for a while and just decided to join. Getting the Thunderbolt myself....
    welcome yanks, congrats to you and your family , if you need help or have questions feel free to ask

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by yankswinagain View Post
    I see u r a yankees fan!!!!! Yankees win ttttttthhhhheee yankeeess wwwwwiiinnnn sorry best I can do with typing lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    ROM

New to the group. Late to post a hello on this thread. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I really like my fascinate and look forward to learning more about what it can really do. Previous BB owner that in MHO just limited me more than I realized.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Good to have you ladybell
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybell View Post
    New to the group. Late to post a hello on this thread. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I really like my fascinate and look forward to learning more about what it can really do. Previous BB owner that in MHO just limited me more than I realized.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

ROM
    EH03 SuperClean3

Certified lurker, saying hello
    I'm about to root. First time.
    Really nervous.

Looking forward to all the help I'm going to get from the resident gurus.
    haha! But seriously.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by jampot View Post
    Certified lurker, saying hello
    I'm about to root. First time.
    Really nervous.

Looking forward to all the help I'm going to get from the resident gurus.
    haha! But seriously.
    You'll be fine. It's like learning how to ride a bike for the first time. You may skin your knees a few times in the beginning, but in the end you will be happy you did it.

Thanked by:
    jampot 

ROM
    EH03 SuperClean3

Thanks Lando (sorry, I'm a Star Wars freak!)
    I feel like we're practically old friends.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast