Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Quote Originally Posted by jampot View Post
    Thanks Lando (sorry, I'm a Star Wars freak!)
    I feel like we're practically old friends.
    Have no fear. Sharky has your back. Rooting is fun for the most part. It's like getting a new phone whenever you want! Our in mikes case getting your favorite paper weight back
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
    Thanked by:
    jampot 

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog Elite View Post
    Have no fear. Sharky has your back. Rooting is fun for the most part. It's like getting a new phone whenever you want! Our in mikes case getting your favorite paper weight back
    Sheepy, how's it going. You'll never guess what I did today?????? VOODOO!!!!
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    EH03 SuperClean3

Thanks for having my back. You guys seriously rock... like sweet little baby Moses in a basket

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    Sheepy, how's it going. You'll never guess what I did today?????? VOODOO!!!!
    You too!? I did on Thursday. I am loving it so far. Gunnermike will be proud of you landshark.!

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    "Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"

If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by cordoni View Post
    You too!? I did on Thursday. I am loving it so far. Gunnermike will be proud of you landshark.!

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.
    You would think so after how long and how many times he has pestered me about switching to voodoo. All I got from him was a "finally!" No hoopla, nothing like that, not even a golf clap
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    You would think so after how long and how many times he has pestered me about switching to voodoo. All I got from him was a "finally!" No hoopla, nothing like that, not even a golf clap
    *golf clap* I thought you would have made that jump a while ago LOL. I'm a little disappointed it took so long

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π

ROM
    stock

Well I know this is a hello place but almost thinking it will good bye. I love coming here and have learn so much. My problem is its not as fun anymore. I don't like how things are getting renamed and move around. I know we have to have rules but some times it seems over the top. Like I don't want to start a thread because its going to be renamed or moved or somthing. It feels like im doing somthing wrong like I should send my question to someone so they can name it right or put it somewere I can't find it. Sorry its late I have been to the bar but just need to get my feeling out. I love this place and talking to y'all and learning all I can. So hope I will get over this...sorry

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Alright, let's get this out of the way...

I've been a regular here since the Fascinate was launched. I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that I was recently bumped up to moderator. I hope to continue helping out as best I can, and also help keep the place organized, civil, and good-spirited like it always has been!

There has been a lot of activity recently, and I can't take credit for a lot of it... But if anyone has questions or concerns, feel free to PM me and we can discuss
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Debloated stock

I've been wandering these boards for about a month now since and decided to finally edit my profile and give myself some depth and say hello. So hello everyone...

I just got the Fascinate recently when my Droid finally gave up on me... All the flashing and experimenting finally caught up with it I guess... So coming into this phone (Fascinate), it's totally different.. which is a good thing... Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far, and I hope to contribute to this awesome community...

ROM
    EH03 SuperClean3

Hey nomad! Sounds like you're practically a pro

ROM
    Debloated stock

Quote Originally Posted by jampot View Post
    Hey nomad! Sounds like you're practically a pro
    Lol. Not hardly... A pro had nothing to learn. I am forever a student....

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by lifeofanomad View Post
    Lol. Not hardly... A pro had nothing to learn. I am forever a student....
    Aren't we all? You can't know everything. Just like you can't have everything. Where would you put it all?

ROM
    KangBang1.2!!! comm_ED01

New guy here! Just wanted to say thanx to the community, & the SC2.9 root went well yesterday!

ROM
    Super Clean 2.9.2 Voodoo

Default Hiya Fascinating People

Very new to Android. Hiya I have rooted and used ssh to work with Ubuntu server. Reversed the root for the last 2 OTAs. So researching for the latest froyo rom and all the extras. I will root again and flash froyo since it is sooo slow coming on OTA. Might look at running embedded linux and android in a vm to play with.

Thanks for being a great community with a lot of info.

Hope I can contribute in the future when I get more exp.

Just threw my hat in the ring. I almost bought a Thunderbolt and got scared by the battery and came to the conclusion, "why would I buy a $200 Fascinate from Verizon with a 2.1 and a 2 year contract when I can buy a slightly used one for the same price on eBay and root it? I believe it would eliminate all sorts of crud like Bing and bad apps... correct? Can anyone till me where I should be on this forum and if my thinking is clear?

ROM
    SC 2.9.2 ComaVolt

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshot View Post
    Just threw my hat in the ring. I almost bought a Thunderbolt and got scared by the battery and came to the conclusion, "why would I buy a $200 Fascinate from Verizon with a 2.1 and a 2 year contract when I can buy a slightly used one for the same price on eBay and root it? I believe it would eliminate all sorts of crud like Bing and bad apps... correct? Can anyone till me where I should be on this forum and if my thinking is clear?
    Read these http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...ion-begin.html

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...3-17-11-a.html

These Two threads will tell just about everything u need to know
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #92  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

howdy folks!! i need some twits! i just joined twitter and i only have one follower. . nitsu17 is the only one.

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    howdy folks!! i need some twits! i just joined twitter and i only have one follower. . nitsu17 is the only one.
    hey i dont have twitter but i asked in a differnt thread but why dont we start a facebook group not to take the place on here but a place we all can say about anything we want to. Think it would be cool to have all of yall on facebook.

Alright mike, I buckled and joined twitter just for you. I've fought it for so long, but I suppose it had to happen eventually.

20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #95  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Alright mike, I buckled and joined twitter just for you. I've fought it for so long, but I suppose it had to happen eventually.
    YEAH! Thanks sheepy!

ROM
    Comm Rom 1.2

I'm not new here, but I'll say hi here just to say I said hi! lol
    Moto Razr -> LG Glimmer -> Samsung Fascinate!

If you aren't Voodoo you are doo doo!
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #97  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. K_Xen View Post
    I'm not new here, but I'll say hi here just to say I said hi! lol
    hi, will you be my twit?

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

hi, will you be my twit?
    You do realize being a twit is only an n and an i away from being a nitwit don't you??????

Talking noob Here lol

Hello all, just thought I would take a break from all the reading as I'm getting info overload from so much reading. I have a couple of question's just not sure where to post them.

Phone is not rooted but it is flashed.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel6698 View Post
    Hello all, just thought I would take a break from all the reading as I'm getting info overload from so much reading. I have a couple of question's just not sure where to post them.

Phone is not rooted but it is flashed.
    Welcome DarkAngel, what are the questions about and ill direct you where to ask them
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast