New to the Fascinate Forum? Say Hello!

Futra1

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Name's Steven, and I'm with Craig. Upgraded to the samsung fascinate from the ERIS, and WOW it blew my mind. But I'm looking to get froyo and really unlock my Fascinate's potential

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Name's Steven, and I'm with Craig. Upgraded to the samsung fascinate from the ERIS, and WOW it blew my mind. But I'm looking to get froyo and really unluck my Fascinate's potential

well you have come to the right place, welcome :D

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ged-roms-w-root-clockwork-updated-3-10-a.html

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-clockworkmod-recovery-w-screen-captures.html

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...om-superclean-2-9-1-ea15-eb01-eb16-based.html

Reactions: Futra1

Futra1

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for links in the right direction. You guys have this place so organized I had my phone updated in 20 min. Thanks so much!

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
well i think i am coming back, hello droidxcon!!! i i had a samsung fascinate with nothing but issues, and at the time was very inexperienced with flashing custom roms... so i traded for a droid x... droid x was fine, but after months of playing with it, i am bored with just the ability to install a plain old custom rom... so as of 2 pm today, i will have a samsung back... but now i need to learn the ins and outs of this phone all over again... especially what roms to use... the one i will trade for is currently rooted running superclean 2.9.1 froyo...

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Posting on behalf of the wife and my son - both who just got Fascinates. Lurked for a while and just decided to join. Getting the Thunderbolt myself....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
well i think i am coming back, hello droidxcon!!! i i had a samsung fascinate with nothing but issues, and at the time was very inexperienced with flashing custom roms... so i traded for a droid x... droid x was fine, but after months of playing with it, i am bored with just the ability to install a plain old custom rom... so as of 2 pm today, i will have a samsung back... but now i need to learn the ins and outs of this phone all over again... especially what roms to use... the one i will trade for is currently rooted running superclean 2.9.1 froyo...

Welcome back dizz, look 2 posts above yours we are much more together since last time you were around

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Posting on behalf of the wife and my son - both who just got Fascinates. Lurked for a while and just decided to join. Getting the Thunderbolt myself....

I see u r a yankees fan!!!!! Yankees win ttttttthhhhheee yankeeess wwwwwiiinnnn sorry best I can do with typing lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

cgaines2101

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
New to the group. Late to post a hello on this thread. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I really like my fascinate and look forward to learning more about what it can really do. Previous BB owner that in MHO just limited me more than I realized.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Good to have you ladybell
New to the group. Late to post a hello on this thread. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I really like my fascinate and look forward to learning more about what it can really do. Previous BB owner that in MHO just limited me more than I realized.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

jampot

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Certified lurker, saying hello :)
I'm about to root. First time.
Really nervous.

Looking forward to all the help I'm going to get from the resident gurus.
haha! But seriously. :)

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Certified lurker, saying hello :)
I'm about to root. First time.
Really nervous.

Looking forward to all the help I'm going to get from the resident gurus.
haha! But seriously. :)

You'll be fine. It's like learning how to ride a bike for the first time. You may skin your knees a few times in the beginning, but in the end you will be happy you did it.

Reactions: jampot

jampot

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Have no fear. Sharky has your back. Rooting is fun for the most part. It's like getting a new phone whenever you want! Our in mikes case getting your favorite paper weight back ;)

Thanks for having my back. You guys seriously rock... like sweet little baby Moses in a basket :)

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You too!? I did on Thursday. I am loving it so far. Gunnermike will be proud of you landshark.!

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.

You would think so after how long and how many times he has pestered me about switching to voodoo. All I got from him was a "finally!" No hoopla, nothing like that, not even a golf clap :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000