Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Default New to the Fascinate Forum? Say Hello!

we have a new moderator. he just came in and started movin threads and keepin folks in line. at first i was like "who is this jerk". but then he started cleanin stuff up, mergin threads. he made 600 battery threads into one. hes kinda like a "Maiderator". lol get it.

any way, i just thought you could introduce yourself. say helo, and tell us about yourself. just my two cents.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    we have a new moderator. he just came in and started movin threads and keepin folks in line. at first i was like "who is this jerk". but then he started cleanin stuff up, mergin threads. he made 600 battery threads into one. hes kinda like a "Maiderator". lol get it.

any way, i just thought you could introduce yourself. say helo, and tell us about yourself. just my two cents.
    I just thanked him over in the beginner's rooting thread after he moved a thread over there because it was asking a question specific to the topic of Sheepy's sticky. He has been very busy lately.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    stock

Yay on that but still mad about moving the what's awesome it made me happy but yay on cleaning up the place.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Putting me on the spot huh? Don't know how I feel about the "Maiderator" title LMAO.

Well for those of you who don't know, your previous moderator Chris stepped down under his own volition. He is now a regular member who still visits AC. I've volunteered to help out until we get a full-time moderator for the Fascinate forum.

I am quite a stickler for forum organization, so I'll be spending a lot of time keeping the Fascinate forum clean and easy to navigate. I'll also be working on condensing the sticky threads as that seems to be overdue.

I myself own an Epic, but my brother owns a Fascinate so I do have some experience with this breed of Galaxy S. I rooted it for him and flashed Superclean along with a theme and Wireless Tether. I was surprised to see the download function of ROM Manager actually being used for the Fascinate! We have zero content on there for the Epic.

You guys have an amazing group of members here - very helpful and very good at creating how-to threads/guides. I'll do my best to support the contributing members here, and make sure everyone gets the information they need as well as have an enjoyable place to post.

Quote Originally Posted by tysdad08 View Post
    Yay on that but still mad about moving the what's awesome it made me happy but yay on cleaning up the place.

If I know which thread you're referring to, it's now in the Android Lounge. There are lots of other great threads like that there that may also make you happy - I suggest browsing around there sometime
    Last edited by ragnarokx; 03-07-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    Thanked by 2:
    llYappll likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokx View Post
    Putting me on the spot huh? Don't know how I feel about the "Maiderator" title LMAO.
    aw, c'mon. its an awsome title!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by tysdad08 View Post

i have to agree with you. i want my awsome and annoying threads back.

ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    i have to agree with you. i want my awsome and annoying threads back.
    Yea it was nice being able to stay in the SF and talk about other thing with all of y'all. It kind of makes us a little tighter. And helps to joke around after all the bricks that happen everyother day lol.

Can we have a fascinate lounge? I know it's kind of over specialized, but we're kind of a tight group here. We all know each other, and get each others jokes and what not, so it would be cool if we could just have a couple threads for the fascinate crew.

AND!

Hi.
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π

Hello!

There has been a thread in the Android Central Lounge forum called "The Lounge" that has been going on for a while. Why not start a "Fascinate Owner's Lounge" thread in that forum?

Hello!

There has been a thread in the Android Central Lounge forum called "The Lounge" that has been going on for a while. Why not start a "Fascinate Owner's Lounge" thread in that forum?
    Because it involves me clicking outside of the fascinate forum, which is kind of tiresome to jump back to. Can't you just support our introverted laziness?

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π

ROM
    ROM / Kernel of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog Elite View Post
    Because it involves me clicking outside of the fascinate forum, which is kind of tiresome to jump back to. Can't you just support our introverted laziness?
    I LOL'd

Oh and Hi

lol - I am a strong advocate of introverted laziness, which is why I have one click bookmarks in my browser for threads I frequent. Or if I'm super lazy, I subscribe with email alters so I can jump to the newest post on my phone without even opening my laptop.

lol - I am a strong advocate of introverted laziness, which is why I have one click bookmarks in my browser for threads I frequent. Or if I'm super lazy, I subscribe with email alters so I can jump to the newest post on my phone without even opening my laptop.
    Oh fine. Fair waring though, this is my fun, and you can't have it! MINE! :_(

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Hello and good morning ragnarokx. Welcome to the 'sandbox'...
    Confucius: Never use a cannon to kill a fly. - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~

ROM
    stock

Anyway we could put it up for a vote to have a lounge? I think it would be nice to have, I'm lazy and at work all day so it would make it very nice for me. And this is the only thing that keeps me from pulling out my hair wile at work.

ROM
    Swapping them all out

What about an OT thread? I pitched this once before somewhere else. A SF Off Topic thread? We can all still be friends within our forum?
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate

My father got my Droid X, my stepmother has a Droid 2, and I'm using a rooted Fascinate, swapping out lots of roms.

ROM
    Swapping them all out

Regaurdless of whether or not we get an OT thread or Lounge or w/e you want to call it, I'm still glad to have all of our 90000000 battery threads down to one.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate

My father got my Droid X, my stepmother has a Droid 2, and I'm using a rooted Fascinate, swapping out lots of roms.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    AOKP b33

Hello and welcome! Can someone start another welcome thread?.....this one is getting too long already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac9 View Post
    Hello and welcome! Can someone start another welcome thread?.....this one is getting too long already.
    LOL, I'll reference you here for my feelings on that joke.

ROM
    AOKP b33

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog Elite View Post
    LOL, I'll reference you here for my feelings on that joke.
    Thanks! Just when I thought I had enough threads to follow during my "work" day......
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

maybe this should be a thread for EVERYONE to say helo. like new members. i know there is a lounge in the main forum, but maybe this could be ours. so what do you guys think?

ROM
    Stock rooted

Hello! This forum taught me how to root my phone and I'm happy with it. The experience motivated me to see if I could put Android on my old WinMo phone (Verizon version of HTC Touch). I got Android on it but in the process no longer have access to the SD card. Haven't found a fix for that yet but it's been a learning experience.

So not only did this forum teach me something new for my current phone, it inspired me to break - I mean work on - my old one. And that's my story for now.

A big thank you to everyone for being helpful and polite!
    You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Usually when I meet someone new I feel awkward and shy. But with you it's different.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by eibbed0001 View Post
    Hello! This forum taught me how to root my phone and I'm happy with it. The experience motivated me to see if I could put Android on my old WinMo phone (Verizon version of HTC Touch). I got Android on it but in the process no longer have access to the SD card. Haven't found a fix for that yet but it's been a learning experience.

So not only did this forum teach me something new for my current phone, it inspired me to break - I mean work on - my old one. And that's my story for now.

A big thank you to everyone for being helpful and polite!
    that a really good idea!! i have a samsung omnia. i may look into that.

ROM
    stock

Sounds good to me im not new but

HEY U GUYS!!!!!

Sorry some of the 80s coming out of me.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast