ea28 update

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I had to unroot my phone and the way i did it flashed it back to dl09. I want to get ea28 back on there but I can't seem to find the flash for it anywhere online. What do I do? I keep going to check for update but it says server is down. I updated to it before so I am not sure what is going on.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I had to unroot my phone and the way i did it flashed it back to dl09. I want to get ea28 back on there but I can't seem to find the flash for it anywhere online. What do I do? I keep going to check for update but it says server is down. I updated to it before so I am not sure what is going on.

if you flashed DL09 why dont you just flash up to froyo?

Suicide Shift

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

I had this same issue when doing that before. Rebooting my phone resolved it for me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Because I want to stay stock. I tried rebooting my phone many times and still can't update it. I had it rooted and only had the flash file for dl09 but want ea28. How do I get it?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
there was never an ea28 odin package,,,,,just wait a couple days the OTA usually comes on its own. and ea28 didnt bring anything substantial... and even if we did have an odin package of it there was never a ea28 radio released , the update came with a delta version which is basically like a radio patch.

so i have a ea28 odin somwhere at home but it doesnt include the radio and it is rooted so you wont be stock,,

Reactions: mrxkills