1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    SC 2.9.2 ComaVolt

Default Volume control - how to make louder?

I'm using SkullCandy Hesh Shattered Gray Headphones and the volume on the media player is just not loud at all, Atleast for airplane use. I'm using Mvideo player. is there a different app that will make the volume much louder for use on an airplane? I'm rooted and on SC 2.8 this is for movies not music, The music is plenty loud it's just the movies
    Last edited by esrakes24; 03-10-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Devil

What format are the movies in/what audio encoding do they have? If it's in a 5.1 format like DD or DTS you're going to be missing a lot with just stereo headphones.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    SC 2.9.2 ComaVolt

they are .avi under properties it says Audio- bitrate 192kbps

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Devil

How many channels? Windows will tell you in the Details tab in the properties.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    SC 2.9.2 ComaVolt

Quote Originally Posted by killahamsammich View Post
    How many channels? Windows will tell you in the Details tab in the properties.
    It doesn't say anything about channels anywhere in there, only thing under audio is what i posted above
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Volume control - how to make louder?-ss.jpg  

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Devil

Odd. It usually shows more like in my 2 examples.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Volume control - how to make louder?-2-ch.jpg   Volume control - how to make louder?-5-1-ch.jpg  

ROM
    stock

Hey just asking how do u put movies on your phone? Do u have to pay for them?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Devil

The way we're doing them here is just by copying video files from your PC to your phone's SD card. Most of my movies, I own the DVD or Blue Ray and have just ripped them onto my PC in avi (divx) format. I have a NAS connected to my network which allows certain devices in my home (PS3 and 2 wireless blue ray players) to connect to it wirelessly and play from there like a media server.

ROM
    Com Rom 2.1

I know when i flashed superclean 2.9 the phone is much louder in general. Ringtone, music player, etc etc