wake phone from sleep, time off by 15-20min

adani721

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find the exact thread when I searched for it...

Sometimes when I wake my phone from sleep the time will be off by like 15-20min? why is this happening? I have it set to automatic and never really happened before but has been happening more and more. Won't go back to the right time unless I restart the device....any suggestions???

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find the exact thread when I searched for it...

Sometimes when I wake my phone from sleep the time will be off by like 15-20min? why is this happening? I have it set to automatic and never really happened before but has been happening more and more. Won't go back to the right time unless I restart the device....any suggestions???

are you rooted. waht rom?

i think this is related to the hardware sleep issue with the 2.2 roms.

adani721

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah I'm prolly' gonna end up doing that been reading up on it in the forums and seems simple enough. I guess until then i'll switch it to manual clock and see if that makes a difference

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah I'm prolly' gonna end up doing that been reading up on it in the forums and seems simple enough. I guess until then i'll switch it to manual clock and see if that makes a difference

when your ready theres always some one here to help. and it is pretty easy.