I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find the exact thread when I searched for it...

Sometimes when I wake my phone from sleep the time will be off by like 15-20min? why is this happening? I have it set to automatic and never really happened before but has been happening more and more. Won't go back to the right time unless I restart the device....any suggestions???
    03-16-2011 02:31 PM
    I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find the exact thread when I searched for it...

Sometimes when I wake my phone from sleep the time will be off by like 15-20min? why is this happening? I have it set to automatic and never really happened before but has been happening more and more. Won't go back to the right time unless I restart the device....any suggestions???
    are you rooted. waht rom?

i think this is related to the hardware sleep issue with the 2.2 roms.
    03-16-2011 02:32 PM
    I'm not rooted still running the original (one of the few I know)
    03-16-2011 03:05 PM
    I'm not rooted still running the original (one of the few I know)
    well, you could do a factory rest. that may fix it.

have you concidered rooting?
    03-16-2011 03:17 PM
    yeah I'm prolly' gonna end up doing that been reading up on it in the forums and seems simple enough. I guess until then i'll switch it to manual clock and see if that makes a difference
    03-16-2011 03:21 PM
    yeah I'm prolly' gonna end up doing that been reading up on it in the forums and seems simple enough. I guess until then i'll switch it to manual clock and see if that makes a difference
    when your ready theres always some one here to help. and it is pretty easy.
    03-16-2011 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD