1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default wake phone from sleep, time off by 15-20min

I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find the exact thread when I searched for it...

Sometimes when I wake my phone from sleep the time will be off by like 15-20min? why is this happening? I have it set to automatic and never really happened before but has been happening more and more. Won't go back to the right time unless I restart the device....any suggestions???

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by adani721 View Post
    I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find the exact thread when I searched for it...

Sometimes when I wake my phone from sleep the time will be off by like 15-20min? why is this happening? I have it set to automatic and never really happened before but has been happening more and more. Won't go back to the right time unless I restart the device....any suggestions???
    are you rooted. waht rom?

i think this is related to the hardware sleep issue with the 2.2 roms.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm not rooted still running the original (one of the few I know)

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

I'm not rooted still running the original (one of the few I know)
    well, you could do a factory rest. that may fix it.

have you concidered rooting?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

yeah I'm prolly' gonna end up doing that been reading up on it in the forums and seems simple enough. I guess until then i'll switch it to manual clock and see if that makes a difference

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

yeah I'm prolly' gonna end up doing that been reading up on it in the forums and seems simple enough. I guess until then i'll switch it to manual clock and see if that makes a difference
    when your ready theres always some one here to help. and it is pretty easy.