adw launcher keeps losing settings

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Currently I'm running eb01 sc 2.8. I used to use adw a lot and id like to go back to it. So I got it again from the market. Now everytime I open it ibget a message from whoever made it. Saying what updates have been made etc. I click ok to close the window. Get all my settings the way id like. The next time I open my phone everything is back to the way or was before I made all the changes. Dissapointed because I really like the program. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it a few times. Any suggestions?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Currently I'm running eb01 sc 2.8. I used to use adw a lot and id like to go back to it. So I got it again from the market. Now everytime I open it ibget a message from whoever made it. Saying what updates have been made etc. I click ok to close the window. Get all my settings the way id like. The next time I open my phone everything is back to the way or was before I made all the changes. Dissapointed because I really like the program. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it a few times. Any suggestions?

Wish I could help, but I got rid of ADW as soon as I tried Launcher Pro. Sorry.

cpark_12

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you using plain or ex? There it's an option to backup the screen layout and user preferences...i had the same problem when I first went to 2.2. I had to odin the whole eb01 package again and that fixed everything...

Sent from my Froyo'd Fascinate via Tapatalk

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Are you using plain or ex? There it's an option to backup the screen layout and user preferences...i had the same problem when I first went to 2.2. I had to odin the whole eb01 package again and that fixed everything...

Sent from my Froyo'd Fascinate via Tapatalk

No Im just running regular adw...I loved it before, then tried LP...but I want to go back. so can I just reflash over what I have now, thru odin or do I wipe first?