A funny thing happened at work, LOL

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
So Monday at work I always have my phone on my right hip and it's on a Verizon holster. I work for a Chevy dealer in Nappanee Indiana detailing cars. We have a Nation Truck show once a year and Mark (co-worker) we just got done cleaning up a cab and chassie (open wheel truck) with dual rear wheels. I stepped back into the rollinf truck got pulled under the outer right rear tire and broke my left leg!! Here is the funny part when I finally got myself together the first thing i did was check to make sure i didn't break my phone, lol here I am on the floor with a broken leg and I was more worried about my phone. HAHA

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So Monday at work I always have my phone on my right hip and it's on a Verizon holster. I work for a Chevy dealer in Nappanee Indiana detailing cars. We have a Nation Truck show once a year and Mark (co-worker) we just got done cleaning up a cab and chassie (open wheel truck) with dual rear wheels. I stepped back into the rollinf truck got pulled under the outer right rear tire and broke my left leg!! Here is the funny part when I finally got myself together the first thing i did was check to make sure i didn't break my phone, lol here I am on the floor with a broken leg and I was more worried about my phone. HAHA

Sorry to hear that, but if i was in that postition im sure i would do the same, in screaming pain i would refresh my tapatalk and post in the , you know you are addicted to android central when thread lol

Reactions: jtalker1965

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Oh my gosh! Is the phone OK? If not can I send it a get well card? :p

Reactions: jtalker1965

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope, not at all. Been laid off for two months. I was excited to be back to work and the pain did come on until Tuesday and just get's worse and worse. I am seeing a surgion Tuesday to see if I need a operation. oh yeah haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze