Market>Uninstall Updates

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Need to know-
When i go to: settings>applications>manage applications>market>uninstall updates
Does this uninstall updates for all my apps that i have gotten from the Market or just uninstall the update to the market it self?
Thanks, Ive seen this advice given to people to help fix app issues i just need to know what it actually uninstalls.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Need to know-
When i go to: settings>applications>manage applications>market>uninstall updates
Does this uninstall updates for all my apps that i have gotten from the Market or just uninstall the update to the market it self?
Thanks, Ive seen this advice given to people to help fix app issues i just need to know what it actually uninstalls.

just for the market itself. each app has that option.

Reactions: briguyy

Angel102909

May 11, 2012
Visit site
You mentioned unistalling updates for individual apps.....can you tell me how to do that please? I would like to try that on a couple of apps that either I am not happy with the update or I think the update might be causing my phone to freeze up. Thanks :)

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You mentioned unistalling updates for individual apps.....can you tell me how to do that please? I would like to try that on a couple of apps that either I am not happy with the update or I think the update might be causing my phone to freeze up. Thanks :)

Go into Settings > Apps and find the app in the list. When you select it there will be various buttons for different options (stop, uninstall updates/uninstall, clear cache, clear data, move to phone/SD card, clear defaults). Enjoy.

Sent from my ICS'd Galaxy S.