(NEW) Amazon APP Store

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Pic say pro today. This app is $3. 99 for free. Pretty cool for adding neat effects to your pics. Definitely worth a d/l. I have installed most of the free apps, yes I'm a cheapskate.

This message was sent via Tapatalk

I don't think its being a cheapskate at all. They are there for free so no reason not to take advantage of it. That's why they put them there.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yea, what the heck? Just when I thought they had this great thing going with a cool app a day. The thing has only been up for like a week or two and they are already repeating apps???? :confused:

I am guessing you're gonna see it a time or two more since the movie is coming out soon (this week?) and then you have the DVD when that hits 3 months from now....

jampot

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, let me just say that the amazing woman, stay-at-home-mom, best-wife-ever in me is loving the grocery list app today. Yay for being able to justify playing with my phone while shopping for tasty treats! :D

Reactions: curley1441

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how often updates are available in amazon because they're still not offering the easter update for angry birds.

I've only had a few updates from Amazon, and I'm not happy that the Easter update is now two days behind. I'd almost rather have the ads and get the update on time.

Last edited:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Just letting you guys know, another good app is in the market today for free.

Fancy widget Pro is the app of the day. I love that one for some reason, so I am a happy camper.

Have a Happy Easter!

Reactions: discombobulate

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm a big fan myself. I have Beautiful Widgets as well, but BW was not playing nice with LauncherPro so i went back to FWpro. I think it's great and the MIUI weather and clock skins are sweet. Definitely a must try imo.

My basic philosophy is the check every day and if I am even remotely interested I d-load and then uninstall. It's considered "purchased" by Amazon and I can go back and reinstall if I find it's something I want to use. Great stuff.

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My basic philosophy is the check every day and if I am even remotely interested I d-load and then uninstall. It's considered "purchased" by Amazon and I can go back and reinstall if I find it's something I want to use. Great stuff.

In my experience you don't have to install it, just download it. The app will stay on your Amazon account and you can install it later on if you decide to do so.

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

I do the exact same thing here, check if anything's good daily in Amazon app store, grab it if it is, uninstall until I am ready to use it. I just keep hoping they will put the widget locker app up for free..... ;)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Folder organizer is the freebie in the appstore today...it is one of those "must have apps" so get it while it is free even if you do not use it right away

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan