(NEW) Amazon APP Store

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
i kinda like it so far. its got a professional look to it. i like the "save it for later" feature.

they need to tweak the review functionality though. you can't seem to edit your review after submitting and its real easy to type the review and submit and forget to rate it (1-5 stars). it defaults to 1 star if you don't rate it, so you see a lot of positive write ups that only have 1 star, thus screwing up the total avg rating.

and most of all i like that its amazon, one of the biggest retailers there is. ive got the mp3 amazon app but im really hoping amazon comes out with a video app store. what i miss from my ipod touch is watching tv shows and movies i snagged from itunes. the fasn8 is an awesome video device - it just needs some access to good video content.

maybe the samsung media hub? friggin vaporware. it seems to be on the same rollout schedule as Fro...

We interrupt this post for a little late breaking android humor...

God: "Hey Jesus, what's the deal? It's been thousands of years already and people need your love and help. When's the 2nd Coming for crying out loud?"

Jesus: "I'm waiting for Froyo". <rim shot>

God: <sighs, rolls His eyes>

jnewell

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
LOL - did you read that Apple is suing Amazon over use of the "AppStore" name? They claim it violates their property rights in the name "App Store" (with a space). Lotsa billable hours for high-rate lawyers!!! :D

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I read that too. They should change it to "Jerk Store" then George Costanza can sue them. ;)

Swyped by my FASN8.EC10_superFRANKENclean2.9.1 voodoo via Tapatalk

Reactions: esrakes24

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome