Music Player keeps self-launching!

alhull

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
My Fascinate phone has the latest official updates, etc. (2.1-update1) Since that last update we all got I've noticed the Music Player app keeps launching itself all the time. I never use this app at all. I have no idea why it is doing this. It has to be a power drain whenever it is running.

Anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it? Can I just disable the music player?

uglyyeti

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine launched last night when I plugged my headset in to receive a phone call - and the phone call didn't come through the headset.

I don't use Music Player for anything. Also stock 2.1-1/EA28. Very frustrating in rush hour traffic. Wound up having to reboot after that because it wouldn't make an outgoing call.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
A few nights ago, I plugged my phone into the stock wall charger, with the stock USB cable, and the screen rotated to landscape even though I had auto-rotation turned off. I turned it on and off, on and off, but it was totally stuck in horizontal. As soon as I unplugged it from the charger, it switched back to portrait.

These are really strange bugs...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87