1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Alarm issue NOT related to searched threads (I think)

Had the Facinate for 2 days. First night that bright "charge complete" screen woke me up, I unplugged the phone, alarm went off fine. Last night I put the screen face down so that would not wake me. I always set a back alarm on my clock especially when I get a new phone. Alarm did not go off. When the back up woke me, the phone had the "fully charged" screen on. When I unplugged it, the time was correct. And it said on the alarm widget "today at 7:30" even tho it was 7:35.
    I have no taskmanagers on the phone. Using a retro clock widget not associated with the alarm program (which is alarmdroid). question is does the fully charged screen prevent the alarm from going off? Could not find a thread that specifically addressed this issue. Thank you.

It shouldn't. Try the stock alarm to rule out alarm droid as the problem.
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

I had that charge complete also. But my alarm still worked. The charge complete problem went away when I rooted and flashed super clean 2.9.2.

Sent from my SC2.9.1 via Tapatalk
    IL KYOCK PIL SAL
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by ITF36059 View Post
    I had that charge complete also. But my alarm still worked. The charge complete problem went away when I rooted and flashed super clean 2.9.2.

I would like to thank you all for jinxing me. My alarm did not go off this morning! Using the stock clock app. It has always worked.

Mike

IL KYOCK PIL SAL

I have been experiencing the same problem. The stock alarm and a market alarm both would not work. I am running sc 2.9.2 voodoo. If I set the alarm for 10 minutes it will go off, but when i set it for the next day it doesn't. I have flashed and reflashed, wiped cache, data, FXPMS you name it and still experience this problem. Any Ideas?

Im going to try flashing this (Clock package (includes infoalarm) tw_clock_package.zip) from Adrynalynes thread back to stock clock and see if that makes any difference.

I had the problem with the stock alarm before, and changed to gentle alarm. Not one problem since.
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by dark96 View Post
    I had the problem with the stock alarm before, and changed to gentle alarm. Not one problem since.
    I didn't have a problem until this morning

UPDATE
    Now this morning, the alarm worked. Maybe I was just out of it yesterday.

Last edited by ITF36059; 04-01-2011 at 05:52 AM.
    IL KYOCK PIL SAL