is the Samsung Charge going to be like the upgrade to the fascinate?

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
since my phone has been having errors would that be a legitimate moving up to the newer version of the phone? just out of curiosity. Also since the charge is the sch-i510 and the fascinate is the sch-i500

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
since my phone has been having errors would that be a legitimate moving up to the newer version of the phone? just out of curiosity. Also since the charge is the sch-i510 and the fascinate is the sch-i500

not really since its a droid and not a galaxy S

galaxy S2 would be the upgrade

Reactions: spencer0279

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
hmm when would that phone be released? ( a guestimation works ) also, is it a 4g phone or just the regular 3g ?

rumor has it in may but thats just a rumor..and i doubt anyone upgrade phone will be 3G only especially flag ships like Galaxy S line of phones

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
rumor has it in may but thats just a rumor..and i doubt anyone upgrade phone will be 3G only especially flag ships like Galaxy S line of phones

interesting.. and yeah that is very true. i'd have to say in my short time on this informational and useful website you'd have to be the person i find i listen to when it comes to how to's and warnings and such. if i get a different phone before the upgrade to the fascinate comes out ill send you mine as a sign of gratitude since yours is bricked

Reactions: DroidXcon

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
interesting.. and yeah that is very true. i'd have to say in my short time on this informational and useful website you'd have to be the person i find i listen to when it comes to how to's and warnings and such. if i get a different phone before the upgrade to the fascinate comes out ill send you mine as a sign of gratitude since yours is bricked

lol thanks, but no worries someone said they are sending me their old one, if i were you i would keep it for tinkering or sell it so you can apply some of the money to your next phone