App drawer

cfox10

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if it's possible to change the app drawer icons.
Ideally, I want a simple list with no icons, just the titles of the applications. (Like the zune style)

I'm wondering if it's possible?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if it's possible to change the app drawer icons.
Ideally, I want a simple list with no icons, just the titles of the applications. (Like the zune style)

I'm wondering if it's possible?

thats a function of the launcher. adw and launcher pro both allow it

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My version of Go Launcher has the option to do it either way. If you try a new launcher you should also download Home Switcher, which will allow you to switch between different launchers easily.

cfox10

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
My version of Go Launcher has the option to do it either way. If you try a new launcher you should also download Home Switcher, which will allow you to switch between different launchers easily.

Thanks for the suggestion but after trying it out, the option to hide icons doesn't allow the words to stay, also when hiding the names.. it only works on the home screens.

Any launchers allow custom icons in the app drawer?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but after trying it out, the option to hide icons doesn't allow the words to stay, also when hiding the names.. it only works on the home screens.

Any launchers allow custom icons in the app drawer?

Not that I am aware of, but I only use LP and I haven't needed to check for that ability in any of the launchers.

jtpariz

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope this is close enough for this topic... I was wondering if there was a way to customise the APP Drawer to divide the apps into catergories. Such as: Games, Utilities, Office etc. I have seen options for sorting by date or name but that is about all.

OHSteel

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope this is close enough for this topic... I was wondering if there was a way to customise the APP Drawer to divide the apps into catergories. Such as: Games, Utilities, Office etc. I have seen options for sorting by date or name but that is about all.

Can also be done with ADW. You can setup groups & catalogs within the app drawer using it. There may be other ways to accomplish this but I am not familar with them.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca