Backgound Color

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
When 2.9.2 is first installed the screen background color is solid black. After changing it to another wallpaper I don't see a way of returning it to solid black again. Anybody know how to change it back it is not in the wallpaper choices?

cstrail

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Set to Black

Or download the app COLORS from the market. You can pick any color you want and set it as the background. Easier than making your own. Free app also.

Suicide Shift

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Thats probably what I will do. Just making sure I wasn't missing a setting somewhere.

Thanks.

I am guessing you went to voodoo maybe? When I put on SC Non Voodoo the default wallpaper from that rom would be set. When I went to Voodoo it would not set and the background was just black.

I also added new images to my directory and in image gallery it showed them but when I clicked on one it would not move me to the screen that allowed me to crop it and it would not set it. I long pressed the image and choose set as wallpaper. For some reason it could not and I ended up again with the black background.

So no you cannot set it to use no wallpaper but when the system fails to set a background chosen you will get the black background. This however I think may cause random reboots as when this happens I notice some odd behavior here and there.

So yes if you want a black background just get a solid black image and set it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11