*228 after rooting?

abumashi

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, real quick question. Is it safe to use the *228 verizon function after rooting? I know a new tower or two had been put up in my area and I was told to do this, but just wanted to make sure first. I tried searching the forum and couldnt find a direct answer

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, real quick question. Is it safe to use the *228 verizon function after rooting? I know a new tower or two had been put up in my area and I was told to do this, but just wanted to make sure first. I tried searching the forum and couldnt find a direct answer

Couldnt hurt....Do option 2...or just do both up to you

jonboy666

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Should be perfectly safe.

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I get a force close after a *228 on mine. Only does it with SC. Eclair and stock Froyo doesn't do it. I have tried the fix permissions but still does it.

marteagajr75

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
oh and by the way Kevin, Thanks a lot for your help and assistance. I flashed froyo this morning and it was easier than I thought. Only problem is I lost my progress on Angry Birds =). So now I'm trying to find a forum where I can read about the features of 2.9.2 as well as trying to find out if the samsung media hub for the captivate works for the "froyo" fascinate?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke