Bump App Random Photos

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Havent seen this anywhere and it was just random. I was going to "bump" photos to a friend today and in the photo section in that app it had a million photos that I have already deleted. I have looked in all the directorys I could think of and cant find these phantom photos. I want to delete them permanently. They are definitely deleted them from my albums and dont show up in there. Please help

Last edited:

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
*resolved* Just unistalled the app than reinstalled it and they were gone. Wish I knew where they were but guess if it happens again this is how u fix it. Wish someone knew a better way

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
yah and did u see my response to it?? I didnt know where to look for those caches. I checked everything. I asked if you knew where to look. So just did this.

no sorry I missed it. There must be a way that you can choose what you want to share via the bump. From what I read, when you change something, you have to also change it in the setup.

You have me curious now and I have to flash something anyway so I am gonna give it an install to see if what I read is true...

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
ok i installed it on my phone and on my play phone. selected photo's from the bottom bar, then selected all, and hit attach.

Then I went into the gallery and deleted a few of my junk ones and went back into bump. The thumbnail was still in there and i was still able to "bump" the photo over to the other phone.

Then I went and clicked attach photos, selected all and then selected none. That cleared the thumbs from the first page. I then deleted all the bumped photos from the play phone. Took a new one on my phone and then bumped that one.

Only the new photo transferred, none of the others showed up.

Long story short, it looks like if you go to attach photos , attach all, then attach none and hit save, that clears it out. Might save you some time from having to uninstall and reinstall everytime you make a change

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Well let me know. Yah you do choose what picture to bump, but it shows you all the pictures to choose from, So it showed like every photo i had ever taken. Very strange. Someone said it shows the pictures you send to someone is your contacts. So send a picture to someone then delete that photo. than look at the photos in bump and it should maybe still be there if that is correct. Then find out where that photo is being cached but i coudlnt find it. Good luck let me know what comes of it.

Stevie G1

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried the uninstall then re-install and still have pics that I've removed from the phone.. How do I find the cache the pic is from that I want deleted for all time.?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey