Default home page for browser?

anon(254231)

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm coming over from Crackberry... Was a lurker for a while but I finally have a question that I couldn't find answer too so here it goes.

I finally got around to putting a custom rom on my phone Adrenalyne's SC 2.9.2

Surprisingly nothing bad happened on my first attempt :D

But now like the titles says I would like to get the default Verizon browser page back instead of the US cellular one. Can someone please provide me with the address.

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm coming over from Crackberry... Was a lurker for a while but I finally have a question that I couldn't find answer too so here it goes.

I finally got around to putting a custom rom on my phone Adrenalyne's SC 2.9.2

Surprisingly nothing bad happened on my first attempt :D

But now like the titles says I would like to get the default Verizon browser page back instead of the US cellular one. Can someone please provide me with the address.

Since you diggin the new super clean 2.9.2, Try Dolphin HD browser...you'll never go back to the stock browser.

EDIT: PS check out GunnerMike's theme ports in the the Verizon Fascinate Hacks section...You might be likiing that too.

M4tty

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Since you diggin the new super clean 2.9.2, Try Dolphin HD browser...you'll never go back to the stock browser.

EDIT: PS check out GunnerMike's theme ports in the the Verizon Fascinate Hacks section...You might be likiing that too.

lol I tried Dolphin and now I'm back on stock browser. I really didn't care for it.

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
lol I tried Dolphin and now I'm back on stock browser. I really didn't care for it.

I was the same way too with Dolphin, but it takes a little getting used to. It is different than what you're used to, but it is way better. Trust me, I came from BB also. Once you setup the speed dialer with Favorites, it's a pretty snappy browser. If you think it is too slow, uninstaller the HD version and use the regular Dolphin Browser. That's what I did.