Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Default home page for browser?

Hello all,

I'm coming over from Crackberry... Was a lurker for a while but I finally have a question that I couldn't find answer too so here it goes.

I finally got around to putting a custom rom on my phone Adrenalyne's SC 2.9.2

Surprisingly nothing bad happened on my first attempt

But now like the titles says I would like to get the default Verizon browser page back instead of the US cellular one. Can someone please provide me with the address.

ROM
    AOKP M5/LeanMinimalistic

mw2.vzwwap.com/Default.aspx
    Thanked by:
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by castroman88 View Post
    Hello all,

I'm coming over from Crackberry... Was a lurker for a while but I finally have a question that I couldn't find answer too so here it goes.

I finally got around to putting a custom rom on my phone Adrenalyne's SC 2.9.2

Surprisingly nothing bad happened on my first attempt

But now like the titles says I would like to get the default Verizon browser page back instead of the US cellular one. Can someone please provide me with the address.
    Since you diggin the new super clean 2.9.2, Try Dolphin HD browser...you'll never go back to the stock browser.

EDIT: PS check out GunnerMike's theme ports in the the Verizon Fascinate Hacks section...You might be likiing that too.
    IL KYOCK PIL SAL

ROM
    EH03 SuperClean3

Quote Originally Posted by ITF36059 View Post
    Since you diggin the new super clean 2.9.2, Try Dolphin HD browser...you'll never go back to the stock browser.
    Agreed. Then just set your home page to what you want.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

EDIT: PS check out GunnerMike's theme ports in the the Verizon Fascinate Hacks section...You might be likiing that too.
    Sounds good I'll check it out
    Correlation does not imply causation

ROM
    Glitched Gummy ICS 1.0

lol I tried Dolphin and now I'm back on stock browser. I really didn't care for it.
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by M4tty View Post
    lol I tried Dolphin and now I'm back on stock browser. I really didn't care for it.
    I was the same way too with Dolphin, but it takes a little getting used to. It is different than what you're used to, but it is way better. Trust me, I came from BB also. Once you setup the speed dialer with Favorites, it's a pretty snappy browser. If you think it is too slow, uninstaller the HD version and use the regular Dolphin Browser. That's what I did.
    IL KYOCK PIL SAL
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I'm going to be giving it a try shortly.

Also I successfully managed to add the Gingerbread theme to my phone!!!
    Correlation does not imply causation

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by castroman88 View Post
    I'm going to be giving it a try shortly.

Also I successfully managed to add the Gingerbread theme to my phone!!!
    NIIIICE
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Since you diggin the new super clean 2.9.2, Try Dolphin browserHD or Mini. You can download at http://www.dolphin-browser.com/
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by paradox116 View Post
    Since you diggin the new super clean 2.9.2, Try Dolphin browserHD or Mini. You can download at http://www.dolphin-browser.com/
    Is there an echo in here?

Another Round Fired from Tapatalk
    IL KYOCK PIL SAL