Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Thumbs up

Dowloading now in Michigan too.

Remember, shut off Wi-Fi first, go to Settings, About Phone, System Updates, Check New, and you should be good to go.
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Alright people, it's go time!

If there is anything interesting to report, let us know!
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.

ROM
    EH03 SC3/Lean Kernel

It's a go here in Mass as well!!! I'm rooted but running stock 2.1 EA28.

Lets have a moment of silence for those of you putting to rest 2.1 finally! On to the greener pastures we have already been picking on!
    Hit The "Thanks" button If I have helped you! It makes me

Default Froyo

Downloading froyo now finally!

It's here and downloading in DC.

Just downloaded and installed. Took about 15 minutes for it to actually boot back up (stayed on VZW Logo that time). Constantly getting Force Close on "com.google.process.gapps".

This was a clean update as in no rooting. Not sure if it is just me but wanted to get it out there.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    It's downloading as I type -- I'm on the west coast, and also have confirmation from somebody on the east coast of the same.

I can also confirm that a flock of what appear to be airborne pigs just flew by my livingroom window, I say again last, flying pigs have been spotted.
    Hey Tarrant.........I read your earlier post about how what you were saying was for the greater good, how vzw was your actual target, and somehow I guess that means your posts were for our benefit. That being said it's still time to take your medicine sir

All in good fun!!!!! Like I said previously, these forums are a happy friendly place and we joke and kid a lot here while also share some great information about our Fascinates.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Downloaded and it rebooted but just booted back up saying it failed to install. Trying again.

ROM
    Stock for now!

I can't wait to not slow my phone down with all that verizon bloatware garbage! I'm sticking to superclean 2.9.2 and Ec01 with the honeycomb 4.2 theme!

Just started the update on my Mom's phone here in San Diego.

And yes, I too saw the pigs flying by.

Default So excited!

I got the update!!!

And Its complete!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It figures that 3 days after I put a custom ROM on my phone and start getting used to it this would happen lol...

Would there be any reason to go back to stock for this? Or should I just hang with what I have now and possibly wait for a new Super Clean ROM based off of the official release?

Currently running: Adrenalyne's SC 2.9.2

Any input is welcome
    Correlation does not imply causation

Mine is updating now. Hope this fixes a few things or its going to be a switch the Thunder Bolt!!
    Vzw Staff

Global Posts
    429 Global Posts

With the OTA update complete does phone reset to all stock settings. Like do you have to add contacts / emails / setup whole phone again?
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by ramblerd View Post
    Just downloaded and installed. Took about 15 minutes for it to actually boot back up (stayed on VZW Logo that time). Constantly getting Force Close on "com.google.process.gapps".

This was a clean update as in no rooting. Not sure if it is just me but wanted to get it out there.
    Oh great FCs on an official update...way to go Verizon

I go to check update - it says:
    InnoPath ActiveCare
    Status
    Check New
    About

Hit check new & it goes back to the same thing

Is this normal?

ROM
    MIUI / GlitchMV

Quote Originally Posted by castroman88 View Post
    It figures that 3 days after I put a custom ROM on my phone and start getting used to it this would happen lol...

Would there be any reason to go back to stock for this? Or should I just hang with what I have now and possibly wait for a new Super Clean ROM based off of the official release?

Any input is welcome
    Just wait... You will get nothing but frustration from a stock VZW update, especially if you are used to the debloated goodness that is SuperClean.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    4 Kids, 1 Wife

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Its here!!!! Update now!!!!!!!
    I know enough to get into trouble, but not enough to get myself out of that trouble.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by castroman88 View Post

Any input is welcome
    My input would be stay where you are. SC 2.9.2 is definitely the best this phone has ever run for me. I am sticking with that until Adrynalyne and the other devs finish and release the community rom they are working on.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by markkitos View Post
    I go to check update - it says:
    InnoPath ActiveCare
    Status
    Check New
    About

Hit check new & it goes back to the same thing

Is this normal?
    Are you on stock DL09 or EA28? If not what ROM and build are you running?

Downloading now we will see

I am now running the official froyo update. So far so good. I'll let you guys know if I experience anything odd.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

installed and running smoothly....took about 15min.

completely stock
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast