How do I go back to stock from SuperClean 2.9.2 w/ VooDoo

jcjdoss

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
OK, So I know I am going to get slammed about unrooting and going stock, but I like to mess around with different configurations. Plus if Verizon is serious about throttling rooted users, i do not want to be throttled.

I have SuperClean 2.9.2 with Voodoo. How do I go about returning to stock. I know I have to do something with Voodoo, but not sure what.

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
OK, So I know I am going to get slammed about unrooting and going stock, but I like to mess around with different configurations. Plus if Verizon is serious about throttling rooted users, i do not want to be throttled.

I have SuperClean 2.9.2 with Voodoo. How do I go about returning to stock. I know I have to do something with Voodoo, but not sure what.

Im not saying this to be mean or hard but do you see the first thread of this forum? http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ch-i500-2-2-officially-announced-verizon.html Read it...Thanks

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Rooted users will not get throttled. Unless they have your phone in their hands, there is no way for them to know you are rooted.

If you are running on a voodoo kernel and want to go back to stock, you will need to boot to recovery, scroll to voodoo, disable lag fix, reboot phone, then follow DroidXcon's instructions on how to go back to stock in this thread here:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...acks/64607-how-return-stock-froyo-update.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac