Disabling Screen capture?

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Haven't looked into it much, but is there a way to actually disable the screen capturing or at least change how to take a screen capture? Some how my back button likes to act like it's being pressed without me knowing and when I go to hit the sleep (power) button it takes a screen capture.. Get's annoying!

Stain77

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue and it drives me batty... You can go into the running applications screen, and force stop the screen capture service; but alas it finds a way to restart later on...

Cactus-Juice

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Same issue lately...all the time. About every other time I try to put my phone to sleep with the side button, it captures.

How do I get a root explorer and how do I delete this. Details, please. Thanks.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Same issue lately...all the time. About every other time I try to put my phone to sleep with the side button, it captures.

How do I get a root explorer and how do I delete this. Details, please. Thanks.

Root explorer is an app that allows you yo access the all files on the phone when you are rooted, included pre installed and OS based apps. If you are unfamiliar with rooting, take a look at that section of the forum. There are some very well written stickies full of information about the process and its benefits.

Sent from my ICS'd Galaxy S.

Leon_isa

May 15, 2014
Visit site
My S5 took 71 shots while in my pocket. In my case the cause was the Palm Swipe setting under Motions and Gestures. Turned off and problem stop