I have LP installed on my phone and am using 3 screens. I would like to have my dock have different shortcuts when I change screens. I thought you could do this by using 3 docks, but I cannot get it to work. Does anyone know if this can be done and if you can assist me. I don't like having a cluttered screen.
    04-21-2011 04:01 PM
    I have LP installed on my phone and am using 3 screens. I would like to have my dock have different shortcuts when I change screens. I thought you could do this by using 3 docks, but I cannot get it to work. Does anyone know if this can be done and if you can assist me. I don't like having a cluttered screen.
    you have to scroll the dock like the screen. just sweep across the bottom of you screen
    04-21-2011 04:50 PM
    I have my LP Dock settings enable loop scrolling checked, but I still cannot get different shortcuts to work on different screens. What am I doing wrong?
    04-21-2011 10:30 PM
    I have my LP Dock settings enable loop scrolling checked, but I still cannot get different shortcuts to work on different screens. What am I doing wrong?
    The dock does not move with the screen when you scroll between the screens. The dock and screens scroll independent of each other.
    04-21-2011 11:32 PM
    @ Landshark and Gunnermike, thank you for your explaination of the dock. I now understand. Love the Android Central forum users. They are so helpful.
    04-22-2011 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD