1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LP Dock question

I have LP installed on my phone and am using 3 screens. I would like to have my dock have different shortcuts when I change screens. I thought you could do this by using 3 docks, but I cannot get it to work. Does anyone know if this can be done and if you can assist me. I don't like having a cluttered screen.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by disneyland_fan View Post
    I have LP installed on my phone and am using 3 screens. I would like to have my dock have different shortcuts when I change screens. I thought you could do this by using 3 docks, but I cannot get it to work. Does anyone know if this can be done and if you can assist me. I don't like having a cluttered screen.
    you have to scroll the dock like the screen. just sweep across the bottom of you screen
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have my LP Dock settings enable loop scrolling checked, but I still cannot get different shortcuts to work on different screens. What am I doing wrong?

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by disneyland_fan View Post
    I have my LP Dock settings enable loop scrolling checked, but I still cannot get different shortcuts to work on different screens. What am I doing wrong?
    The dock does not move with the screen when you scroll between the screens. The dock and screens scroll independent of each other.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

@ Landshark and Gunnermike, thank you for your explaination of the dock. I now understand. Love the Android Central forum users. They are so helpful.