Touchwiz application sorter - simple yet effective

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I am a bit if a lurker here, but I stumbled across something that I thought might be of interest to ome otheres. I may be in the minority here but i really like touchwiz! There was one thing that made me crazy though - the fact that there was no good way to organize the apps in the drawer other than to manually move them one at a time - very annoying. So annoying infact that I have been using other launchers for almost six months now. Adw, LP, Zeam, Sony ericson, I have tired them all and none of them looks or behaves as nicely as TW IMHO.

Lately I have been getting back closer to stock. I went back to TW and went started huntig for a way to automatically order the apps alphabetically. At first I found some workarounds involving deleting the app data for home under manage apps, but this meant that I would lose all widget and home screen setup each time I installed apps - far from ideal.

After reading some mre i came across an app called "touchwiz application sorter" catchy name huh? It does what it says and on the fly alphabetizes your app drawer. BEST PART IS IT IS FREE IN THE MARKET. Requires root and TW 3.0 but if you are in this forum then I would say that neither of these things are a problem for you.

Reactions: putney1477

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Too bad it's only for rooted phones. I like TW, too, but have to use the list view instead of the grid so it's automatically in alphabetical order.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary