1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LED

I don't think I've ever actually seen my led light flash. Has anyone there had this problem. Should I take it to best but and get a replacement?

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by naj42181 View Post
    I don't think I've ever actually seen my led light flash. Has anyone there had this problem. Should I take it to best but and get a replacement?
    There is no LED indicator light on the Fascinate.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Whats that little hole next to the phone speaker then?

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by naj42181 View Post
    Whats that little hole next to the phone speaker then?
    Proximity sensor that turns off the screen when you hold the phone next to your ear while on a call.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
    Thanked by 2:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

The Fascinate DOES NOT HAVE A LED, the item you are seeing is the light sensor for the screen.

Thank you land shark for the info... i always wondered what that was too... although i knew it wasn't an LED i never knew what it was... Jtalker... maybe try not to put things like that in all caps... makes people feel like your yelling at them.
    There is a new drink they're serving at a local bar... it's called the Bin Laden... comes with 2 shots and a splash of water!