Contacts Issue

mack

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung Fascinate obviously but I'm annoyed with one Android feature. I managed to get only my contacts to sync what I want (not e-mails). However, when I send text messages, the message contacts seems to all the e-mail addresses I've previously sent e-mails too.. not sure I'm liking this! I tried handcent and some others but I don't like them..

Is there any way to get rid of that? And why the heck isn't it the same as my contacts?

BigSwoe

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung Fascinate obviously but I'm annoyed with one Android feature. I managed to get only my contacts to sync what I want (not e-mails). However, when I send text messages, the message contacts seems to all the e-mail addresses I've previously sent e-mails too.. not sure I'm liking this! I tried handcent and some others but I don't like them..

Is there any way to get rid of that? And why the heck isn't it the same as my contacts?

Please give us some more info to be able to help. Are you on a stock build or custom? What versions? What are you syncing contacts with? More details please so that we can help.

mack

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Stock ED01 Rooted/Debloated/Debinged running on a voodoo kernel:
FW: 2.2.1
Baseband: s:i500.04 V.EB01
Kernel: 2.6.32.9
Build: SCH-I500.ED01

Syncing contacts with google. It shows up fine in my contacts, but shows up with every e-mail/person contacted via gmail under messaging. Is there any decent messaging apps? Like, ones that match the stock styling (running SPB Shell 3D, too) w/o 100000's of features I'll never use or need :O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech