Titanium Backup won't open

sloppyart

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I just installed ED01DB_DOx_SHARK.tar via Odin. No problems, except now Titanium Backup Pro will not run. I install it from the Market and it says it successfully installed. It doesn't show up in my Apps, and the "Open Button" in the Market is grayed out. I have confirmed that the Unknown Sources checkbox is checked. I have installed and re-installed multiple times and this does not fix anything.

Obviously I need this to restore my apps/data.

Any idea what is going on and how to resolve this?

Thanks. As always this place is fantastic for quick, and just about always correct answers to my questions.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just installed ED01DB_DOx_SHARK.tar via Odin. No problems, except now Titanium Backup Pro will not run. I install it from the Market and it says it successfully installed. It doesn't show up in my Apps, and the "Open Button" in the Market is grayed out. I have confirmed that the Unknown Sources checkbox is checked. I have installed and re-installed multiple times and this does not fix anything.

Obviously I need this to restore my apps/data.

Any idea what is going on and how to resolve this?

Thanks. As always this place is fantastic for quick, and just about always correct answers to my questions.

you only downloaded the TiB key app, you have to actually download the application, go to the market and search titanium backup and you will find another download

Reactions: sloppyart

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12