Won't connect

sbb888

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Can some one tell me how to connect my phone to the computer so I can root. When I connect to the computer, it shows up as F drive but only stays for a few seconds and then turns to G drive and won't let me put the files on. Any ideas?

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Can some one tell me how to connect my phone to the computer so I can root. When I connect to the computer, it shows up as F drive but only stays for a few seconds and then turns to G drive and won't let me put the files on. Any ideas?

Sounds like you may need to install the samsung drivers. Follow this link http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-please-read-post-1-before-posting-forum.html and read through it, the drivers and everything else you need to know you can find there.

sbb888

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't get anything to go to my phone. It turns from "f" drive (after a few seconds) to "g" drive and won't let me drag the file to "g"

sbb888

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it says usb connected, at the bottom it says connect usb storage. When I do that, it takes me to another screen with a orange android guy and it says usb storage in use

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it says usb connected, at the bottom it says connect usb storage. When I do that, it takes me to another screen with a orange android guy and it says usb storage in use

So under the android it says turn off. but yet you can not see your sd card on the computer

Also , what method are you trying to use to root

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

thats what ya want it to say.. then u are in mass storage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma